2023 Damari Brown - 2023 DB Commits

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hurt them in terms of a quest to be elite? I would agree with that but I said solid and they can be solid if they bring in that type of talent. Where we get side tracked with saying things like it’s a Manny or Golden class is that Manny and Golden had decent classes, when looking at raw prospects, their issues were developing them. Now that may happen with FSU and their class but in general, that looks like a class of a top 25 team.
I think we agree. I mean, Golden’s teams were not terrible. We crapped the bed on the big stage routinely, but we were solidly in the 15-25 ranking as a team for a good period of time. Norvell can keep them solid if that’s what they’re happy with, but solid is a wide range. College football is a talent acquisition game, and it’s why the same four teams have consistently been in the playoff over the last decade with very few outliers crashing the party

Advertisement
Have we formally offered Davonte Brown? I know we were after him back in 2019, but I haven't seen anything about a formal Portal offer at this time.

We lost 9 scholarships over 3 years. You act like it was the sanctions Butch had to deal with. Nobody talked about “the cloud” more than fat al, it wouldn’t have even been a thing with a real head coach.

This is a guy that was petrified of playing the bo pelini Nebraska teams, sued the university, and did not accomplish a single thing of substance while here.

There is not a single objective measurement showing he was a better hc than Richt and that’s why like golden you just point to “the cloud” without providing anything of substance.
And it was only 9 because the NCAA embarrassed themselves or it would have been worse trust me. But it’s a fair point! Butch legit had **** on his hands.

Sooo Funny story on Ferman's site this morning.... it seems Mike Norvell was in Plantation last night having dinner with the Brown brothers at Duffy's.... He was spotted by a Canesport regular - Bruce Werner. Werner says he congratulated Norvell on his season and then told him that "mario and the Canes are coming".....

Sooo Funny story on Ferman's site this morning.... it seems Mike Norvell was in Plantation last night having dinner with the Brown brothers at Duffy's.... He was spotted by a Canesport regular - Bruce Werner. Werner says he congratulated Norvell on his season and then told him that "mario and the Canes are coming".....
Judge Judy Reaction GIF

Advertisement

He really sprung for the big bucks.

Duffy’s? Jeez fsu is really on a poverty budget. Norvell making people order from the Monday specials menu.

I mean Olive Garden is at least right next door. **** J. Alexander’s is down the road too

Advertisement
Duffy’s? Jeez fsu is really on a poverty budget. Norvell making people order from the Monday specials menu.

I mean Olive Garden is at least right next door. **** J. Alexander’s is down the road too
Everything listed is trash lol

Kaluz, Taco Craft, even Twin Peaks (saw Waddle eating there a few weeks ago on bye week Monday night). Hopefully he was investing based upon his expectation for return (I.e. commitment probability).

Advertisement
Advertisement
The part that I’m miffed at is that we haven’t seemed to make any contact with Davonte.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back