2023 Damari Brown - 2023 DB Commits

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Setting up for major letdown here.

At least Chris Johnson gave you a glimpse into his thought process.

This kid is within pendeckers of getting that ‘Bama offer he’s been waiting for.

Setting up for major letdown here.

At least Chris Johnson gave you a glimpse into his thought process.

This kid is within pendeckers of getting that ‘Bama offer he’s been waiting for.
Well it's getting real **** close to the end of the line for him to keep waiting at this point

Advertisement
He sure did and he was the top CB. He wasn’t even close to the same prospect as Cormani, and he was from SFLA whereas Lakeland… also Golden’s class was crazy too heavy. The bottom 2/3rds of the class was kids that weren’t getting looks from any serious programs. Our current bottom third not even 2/3rds is a former Clemson TE committ and a Veneables commit.
As much as I hated Golden, I don’t think he ever got enough credit (hindsight) for the talent he signed, especially considering the sanctions his first few years.

When it’s all said and done he signed/recruited 40+ NFL players in 5 classes (12 of which were ranked outside of the top 500).

Was the roster perfect? Absolutely not, but Richt inherited 24 NFL players year 1.

Mario might’ve inherited 10-12 NFL players and that’s being generous.

Advertisement
As much as I hated Golden, I don’t think he ever got enough credit (hindsight) for the talent he signed, especially considering the sanctions his first few years.

When it’s all said and done he signed/recruited 40+ NFL players in 5 classes (12 of which were ranked outside of the top 500).

Was the roster perfect? Absolutely not, but Richt inherited 24 NFL players year 1.

Mario might’ve inherited 10-12 NFL players and that’s being generous.
I’ve raised it before. I think he was a really good talent evaluator. It was weird though because he didn’t necessarily use the talent correctly or to their best capacity but he brought in talent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back