2023 Damari Brown - 2023 DB Commits

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Remember Golden got Tracy Howard who was a heavy Florida lean. I think he might have been rated the top CB as well.
He sure did and he was the top CB. He wasn’t even close to the same prospect as Cormani, and he was from SFLA whereas Lakeland… also Golden’s class was crazy too heavy. The bottom 2/3rds of the class was kids that weren’t getting looks from any serious programs. Our current bottom third not even 2/3rds is a former Clemson TE committ and a Veneables commit.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Just focus on Edwin Joseph please...dont play that game an strike out have seen it too much here. I think they are also working the kissimmme kid as well but im not putting faith in a kid from central fla an this kid begging for a bama offer whos own older brother shunned us for ucf.

What's up with Edwin Joseph? I'm getting Golden vibes with this cycle. Trying to hit on the big names guys, while ****ing off our backup options and then having to settle for contingency guys.

I trust in Mario with recruiting--just remembering the most common plot structure from Golden years recruiting stories. Manny didn't even bother trying to hit on big fish.
If eating lead paint as a child needed a spokes person this would be him

Advertisement
Just focus on Edwin Joseph please...dont play that game an strike out have seen it too much here. I think they are also working the kissimmme kid as well but im not putting faith in a kid from central fla an this kid begging for a bama offer whos own older brother shunned us for ucf.
Agree but after landing Cormani the central FL aspect no longer scares me as it used to

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back