2023 Damari Brown - 2023 DB Commits

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement

-
“[Recruitment is] pretty mild right now,” Brown told BamaInsider following his team’s 49-0 playoff win on Saturday. “But I might get up to the Iron Bowl. Just don’t know yet… I’m leaning toward going. Just have to talk with coach [Travaris Robinson].”

This would be a significant visit for Alabama as Brown was also in attendance for their win over Mississippi State in October.

“Just the atmosphere of the game,” Brown said of what he’d look forward to the most if he visits. “See how the players adjust in big games. Get back up there one more time because that’s one of the schools I can’t really get up to, like Miami and Florida State. Just probably one more last visit to sum that up.”

As mentioned above, Brown put Alabama in a top schools group with mostly ACC programs. He’s taken official visits to all his finalists, and has no visit plans other than the potential return to Tuscaloosa.

Brown laid out the reasons why Bama made the cut for him a couple of weeks ago.

“Just the tradition,” Brown said. “How they go about things there. You can’t really say no to Bama. They’re going to set you up for the next level and even after football. It’s a program that’s the best of the best.”

Travaris Robinson, who also recruited Brown while on Miami’s staff, has not let up on his pursuit of the 6-foot-1, 180-pounder.

“They’re still on me,” Brown said. “They need an outside corner. A big, physical guy like me… they love me. Can see me making a difference… coming in and making an impact in their defense. There’s opportunity at that position, too.”

“Earl loves it up there,” Brown said. “He’s been telling me to come play with him. He’s so anxious, too. I know he’s getting back into the swing of things from the injury. He’ll be ready to take over next year.”

Alabama has set themselves up well with a summer official visit and potentially hosting Brown for two game day trips this fall.

So, is Bama currently the team to beat in his recruitment?

“Not really going to say the leader,” Brown replied, “but they’re kind of in a good spot.”

At this time, Brown is leaning toward committing and signing on Dec. 21, the first day of the Early Signing Period.

Advertisement

-
“[Recruitment is] pretty mild right now,” Brown told BamaInsider following his team’s 49-0 playoff win on Saturday. “But I might get up to the Iron Bowl. Just don’t know yet… I’m leaning toward going. Just have to talk with coach [Travaris Robinson].”

This would be a significant visit for Alabama as Brown was also in attendance for their win over Mississippi State in October.

“Just the atmosphere of the game,” Brown said of what he’d look forward to the most if he visits. “See how the players adjust in big games. Get back up there one more time because that’s one of the schools I can’t really get up to, like Miami and Florida State. Just probably one more last visit to sum that up.”

As mentioned above, Brown put Alabama in a top schools group with mostly ACC programs. He’s taken official visits to all his finalists, and has no visit plans other than the potential return to Tuscaloosa.

“Just the tradition,” Brown said. “How they go about things there. You can’t really say no to Bama. They’re going to set you up for the next level and even after football. It’s a program that’s the best of the best.”

Travaris Robinson, who also recruited Brown while on Miami’s staff, has not let up on his pursuit of the 6-foot-1, 180-pounder.

“They’re still on me,” Brown said. “They need an outside corner. A big, physical guy like me… they love me. Can see me making a difference… coming in and making an impact in their defense. There’s opportunity at that position, too.”

“Earl loves it up there,” Brown said. “He’s been telling me to come play with him. He’s so anxious, too. I know he’s getting back into the swing of things from the injury. He’ll be ready to take over next year.”

Alabama has set themselves up well with a summer official visit and potentially hosting Brown for two game day trips this fall.

“Not really going to say the leader,” Brown replied, “but they’re kind of in a good spot.”

At this time, Brown is leaning toward committing and signing on Dec. 21, the first day of the Early Signing Period.

Yeah you can say no to Bama. Just ask Cormani.

-

“Earl loves it up there,” Brown said. “He’s been telling me to come play with him."

lol.. **** and we wasted all those pages on his transfer rumors.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I totally understand a kid not wanting to play for this version of Miami, but I don't understand why kids would be willing to be the break glass in case of emergency option for a team they do not have any emotional ties to. Kid could pick any one of 20 top notch schools and commit to them today and they would be thrilled.

I totally understand a kid not wanting to play for this version of Miami, but I don't understand why kids would be willing to be the break glass in case of emergency option for a team they do not have any emotional ties to. Kid could pick any one of 20 top notch schools and commit to them today and they would be thrilled.
Bama simping is interwoven into the American Heritage DNA at this point

Is Bama still a thing?
tom cruise maverick GIF

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back