2023 Damari Brown - 2023 DB Commits

Status
Not open for further replies.
Starting to seem like that classic AH player lol slipping away. Swear our legacies hate us lol
Based on what? Seems like we have made up ground the past few months. In the summer this was a no go, and now we are in the thick of things

Advertisement
You all know you can't hang on every word these kids say in an interview. I know there is some (appropriate) reservation with any AH kid over the last few coaching staffs, but this is one I'm going to let play out.

Ivins wants him to commit to Bama so bad.

We've disrupted his world by pulling Francis, Cormani and having a shot at an epic close despite the toilet bowl of a season.

"Please Lord, let us regain some normalcy. An American Heritage Corner CANNOT go to Miami. In the Lord's name, we pray. Amen."

Advertisement
Ivins wants him to commit to Bama so bad.

We've disrupted his world by pulling Francis, Cormani and having a shot at an epic close despite the toilet bowl of a season.

"Please Lord, let us regain some normalcy. An American Heritage Corner CANNOT go to Miami. In the Lord's name, we pray. Amen."
Imagine how his head would explode if we pulled Innis, Fletcher, and Brown from AH...

Ivins and Wiltfong are absolute cancers to the program. I'll never forgive them for the Jason Marshall debacle and you're lying to yourself if you don't believe that biased national recruiting analysts like these two *** hats don't play a role in influencing where kids ultimately wind up.

Ivins and Wiltfong are absolute cancers to the program. I'll never forgive them for the Jason Marshall debacle and you're lying to yourself if you don't believe that biased national recruiting analysts like these two *** hats don't play a role in influencing where kids ultimately wind up.
I feel like it's my bias being a Miami fan, but there have been 10 articles on rashada since he flipped.. "championship level recruiting at UF" "building something huge at UF now with Rashada".. but when he committed to Miami it was crickets.. "4 star with consistency issues" wild times.

Advertisement
I feel like it's my bias being a Miami fan, but there have been 10 articles on rashada since he flipped.. "championship level recruiting at UF" "building something huge at UF now with Rashada".. but when he committed to Miami it was crickets.. "4 star with consistency issues" wild times.
Oh no it was plenty articles when he committed to Miami. It's just they all were focused on him landing a huge NIL deal, NIL is changing recruited, rumor is he's getting paid this much, etc etc. Not seeing NIL being discussed now that he's committed to UF

Why does it seem like ivins doesn’t like miami?

Every time I see a player talking to Florida they post a video with news lol

Advertisement
Oh no it was plenty articles when he committed to Miami. It's just they all were focused on him landing a huge NIL deal, NIL is changing recruited, rumor is he's getting paid this much, etc etc. Not seeing NIL being discussed now that he's committed to UF
It’s amazing not one word about how much UF offered…but multiple hit pieces on us about the same dam recruit 😂👀

AH players gonna do AH things.
Idk why anyone keeps their eyes on any dudes from there anymore.

Mario prove me wrong.

I will never understand why people get it in their head that schools are against us and their players won't come here.

The subject at hand is American Heritage. The past guys, what did we have to offer over the likes of Bama, Georgia, etc?

Fast forward to today. We've got some cash these days and had a bunch of momentum going into the season. We've got Mario, an Ace recruiter by most accounts, but is it enough to overcome our other issues? Namely a possible change of coaching at this kids position. Some even want it all changed up, Steele let loose.

Say he picks Bama. Is it the school (AH) or that we didn't handle our business? They've got everything we've got and then some. He'd be taking a bigger chance on us than them. McClain is doing that, will he join him?

This school doesn't like us stuff is rubbish. He's smart to keep his options open. If he takes a chance on us, I'll be grateful. If he doesn't, I'm not shocked and I get it.

Advertisement
I will never understand why people get it in their head that schools are against us and their players won't come here.

The subject at hand is American Heritage. The past guys, what did we have to offer over the likes of Bama, Georgia, etc?

Fast forward to today. We've got some cash these days and had a bunch of momentum going into the season. We've got Mario, an Ace recruiter by most accounts, but is it enough to overcome our other issues? Namely a possible change of coaching at this kids position. Some even want it all changed up, Steele let loose.

Say he picks Bama. Is it the school (AH) or that we didn't handle our business? They've got everything we've got and then some. He'd be taking a bigger chance on us than them. McClain is doing that, will he join him?

This school doesn't like us stuff is rubbish. He's smart to keep his options open. If he takes a chance on us, I'll be grateful. If he doesn't, I'm not shocked and I get it.

It's both, but not exactly how you phrase it. The school is just a community. Part of that community is past players. Many of whom said no to UM, yes to those others schools, and are now doing great. Those players have a shared experience and a shared dream. It only makes sense that would impact some of these kids.

The HSs themselves, not so much. Except where there actually are coaches against us (see Palmetto), or the location of the school is really the issue (like Lakeland).

Mind the thread derailment
I’m new to canes football, mind explaining the Jason Marshall debacle?

That was thanks to the idiot heitner who got into it w the agent and on3 for positing fake numbers out there

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back