2023 Damari Brown - 2023 DB Commits

Status
Not open for further replies.
21E977A0-9536-4E22-9F8E-C88D861922E7.jpeg

Advertisement
This kid is really giving everyone a heads up he’s going to call a press conference, or tweet/IG post, announcing a date where he will state a verbal non-binding commitment that could change between then and Signing Day?

These are the Glory Days of HS Recruiting.

Gaby is a little weasel. I do not like that guy at all.

Agreed.

Look, Damari Brown is a UM legacy. How many times has he been to the campus in the last 18 years? 100? 200?

I'm not saying he WILL commit tomorrow, but this is one kid who does not NEED to take an OV before committing, if that's what he wants to do.

Agreed.

Look, Damari Brown is a UM legacy. How many times has he been to the campus in the last 18 years? 100? 200?

I'm not saying he WILL commit tomorrow, but this is one kid who does not NEED to take an OV before committing, if that's what he wants to do.
Exactly. Guy thinks he’s hot **** and then when someone questions him he fights back like a 16 year old.

Advertisement
Advertisement
How many times have we missed on an elite prospect like Cormani & have been left praying for a kid like this to pick us on NSD?

No knock on him because he’s the exact type of CB you want in todays game but to get this kid & he’s not even the top prospect we have at the position lets you know it’s different.

Advertisement
He named a top 6 in June. Hopefully this is a commitment.

If not, I hope it's a top 3 that includes Bama (as long as we win out) and a commitment date soon. He's been to Bama 2 or 3 times since the summer so there's definitely interest on both sides there.

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back