2023 Damari Brown - 2023 DB Commits

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
What’s funny is that all of Rumph’s late bloomers like Brown and Hodges that he was vetoed on actually worked out. He wasn’t the best recruite but he knew what it took to find successful CBs.
Facts. He might not have been a recruiting savant but he showed an eye for evaluation ability. If I recall correctly MR badly wanted us to pursue Asante Samuel but Banda wasn't having it, I could be wrong on that though.

Advertisement
welcome back bro you have been missed!
DP is very cane friendly though he didnt go to UM...went to BC....BUT is a UM FAn and obviously with his son now with us its only trending up...hopefully we can finally land one or 2 of these AH kids fresh out of high school

We are getting 1 but 2 this year is a stretch unless WE change our minds haha

Screenshot_20220602-180538_Samsung Internet.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I wouldnt mind this.

Crazy BOTH cbs from Broward who UCF snatched from us have been good for them...Devonte and Al Blades JR cousin from Western name escapes me.

I thought we deliberately let ourselves be "out-recruited" for Hodges. ... nm, I just saw that Z confirmed Manny drop him. So many failures by Manny smh.

I watched his highlights he needs to work on looking back for the ball.. Brandon inniss was destroying him this spring because he wasn't looking back for the football.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back