Da'Marcus Fleming smokes the 100m and 200m

Advertisement
Is he early entry? We need speed. That's why Harley is in there despite other limitations, because he can blow the top off a defense. It puts so much pressure on the cover safety, everyone underneath gets a cushion.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
According to Andrew Ivins...Da’Marcus Fleming is Marcus Fleming’s brother. Those aren’t his times
I thought yall already knew that?

Damarcus plays CB/S while Marcus plays WR, the main reason why Marcus transferred from Ridge to MNW was because his brother been playing for MNW.

Marcus played 13-14U ball for the Tamiami Colts he played with Andre Stringfield & Johnny Ford on that team & they all eventually wound up going to Gables. Marcus was on CG's JV squad his Freshman year, then transferred to Miami Senior as a Soph where he blew up at, then Ridge as Junior, then to MNW. His brother been at MNW since Sophomore year.

Advertisement
This kid is rolling. Running that fast this early in the year. Won't be surprised if he isnt under 21 soon. Just blows me away seeing kids like this every dam year in south fl yet Miami's track team is flat trash. Miami Polly has the worst athletics dept personel in the NCAA.

This kid is rolling. Running that fast this early in the year. Won't be surprised if he isnt under 21 soon. Just blows me away seeing kids like this every dam year in south fl yet Miami's track team is flat trash. Miami Polly has the worst athletics dept personel in the NCAA.

A little hyperbolic there.

Miami is at a disadvantage in track because we dont have an indoor track. Also cant get distance runners because obviously they want to go to a school with either cold weather or elevation.

Really though the reason is they focus on womens track. Miami is a national power in womens track, and Amy Deem coaches both the womens and mens teams (this isnt unusual, most schools just have 1 coach). Deem just doesnt really do a good job recruiting the mens side. For womens, yeah we get the elite sprinters.

I could be wrong but I believe one of the US women for track who won a medal in the 100m went to northwestern

Advertisement
Back