NFL Damar Hamlin - Bills & Former Pitt Player

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
We’ve already temporarily lost 2 posters for for posting Covid vax crap in this thread. Please stop with the Covid theories.
It's beyond absurd that you should even have to make this post - but yeah, CiS being CiS.

What's important here is that Hamlin pulls through. Just say a prayer for him and his family for his healing and leave your agendas off the board.

Advertisement
These conspiracy nut jobs say it's the vaccine every time someone dies or has any type of medical emergency. They were saying last week the vaccine caused the UFC fighter Stephan bonnar to die it turns out he was anti vaccine lol
Talk about a preposterous conspiracy theory in regards to this young man's injury....Bunch of Nut Jobs on this site..

Soon as you stop with videos from "verified doctors clearly stating that it had nothing to do with vaccination".

Hilarious how self-righteous this line of thinking is.

Anyone who asks questions is immediately an anti-vaxx, conspiracy theorist Trumper—despite Sudden Adult Death Syndrome only becoming a thing since the vaccine.

The NFL forced some of the healthiest athletic specimens on the planet to take a shot to go back to work—a shot that is proven flawed in countless ways.

Godforbid this heart attack was tied to that, the NFL will have a monster-sized lawsuit on its hands—so of course one can easily find videos of those in the medical community trying to debunk this, as they're all on record as siding with forced vaccinations.
youre a ******* moron. you are on twitter too.

Advertisement
About 25 years ago my dad was behind the plate umping a High School game and took a foul tip right in the chest that knocked him on his rear end. Ended up in the ER (never lost consciousness, but he was light headed) where the doc told him he was a lucky man.

Also, FFS can the conspiracy brigade wait until we know if he survives to start the BS? And there's a place on this forum for that as well.

I don’t get the hate and dismissal from either side of this argument. Nobody knows if it was 100% from the hit or if he had other issues that went undiagnosed. Athletes with heart issues go undiagnosed all the time, until something like collapsing during a game or practice happens. Been happening for years.

In general I think medical speculation is ridiculous, but unfortunately when nobody knows anything, it’s inevitable. I’m sure we’ll find out details within the next 24-48 hours. A good rule of thumb is don’t 100% dismiss or believe anything.

I’m sitting here thinking about the entertainment factor of football players vs. their compensation vs. their risk factor.

These guys’ pay day compared to other athletes is off af in light of their risk factor by comparison. Seeing Futbol players making 5x the amount of football players w/o the same risks is crazy; & I get it, Futbol is a global phenomenon, but even seeing baseball, & basketball players making way more than the avg. football player, who are playing for the #1 sport in America is wild.
I think a lot of it has to do with most NFL guys don't ever get to that second or third contract, which is obviously when the big paydays happen. This is one of the reasons I'm all in favor of a no restraints NIL market.

Baseball contracts will never make sense to me though, I'm not sure who even watches that sport anymore and I'm fairly certain the contracts are fully guaranteed.

An impact we see 100 times every game. No one should be dismissing other potential or possible contributing factors, including existing diagnosed or undiagnosed heart issues…especially when everyone is speculating as to the cause. One could assume the hit had something to do with it, but no one knows and “facts” citing that as the cause of his cardiac arrest haven’t been released.
Dale Earnhardt's crash didn't look that bad compared to lots of other crashes (cars flying and spinning through the air and disintegrating) I've seen, yet the guys walked away from the ones that looked worse. Sometimes it's as much location as how hard the impact is.

Advertisement
I’m sitting here thinking about the entertainment factor of football players vs. their compensation vs. their risk factor.

These guys’ pay day compared to other athletes is off af in light of their risk factor by comparison. Seeing Futbol players making 5x the amount of football players w/o the same risks is crazy; & I get it, Futbol is a global phenomenon, but even seeing baseball, & basketball players making way more than the avg. football player, who are playing for the #1 sport in America is wild.
Yeah they definitely have the worst contracts. Only the signing bonus is guaranteed money in the NFL.

These conspiracy nut jobs say it's the vaccine every time someone dies or has any type of medical emergency. They were saying last week the vaccine caused the UFC fighter Stephan bonnar to die it turns out he was anti vaccine lol

True.

At one point the complaint was "every unrelated death gets falsely counted as a COVID death".

Now the complaint is "every unrelated death FAILS TO LIST the vaccination as the true cause".

There's no way to win with certain people once they've made up their narrow minds.

Advertisement
Yeah they definitely have the worst contracts. Only the signing bonus is guaranteed money in the NFL.

The contracts are both low-paying (in relative comparison) and are not guaranteed, while the risk of injury is probably the highest (along with hockey).

Meanwhile, the commissioner of the NFL routinely makes $30 to $40 million per year. And you would be hard-pressed to find a single NFL owner in the last 100 years who sold his franchise for less than he paid for it.

Hamlin also showed up on the week 13 injury report as missing practice all week due to “illness”. Did he have Covid? The virus also causes myocarditis.

Yes, but it has to be done at the exact time and the right spot and hard enough to do damage.
I realize this, but it seems that 1 in a million scenario is the widely accepted conclusion here, and you are okay With that speculation, BUt speculating on Other causes is being shut down. He could have a number of various heart issues that are the true cause, and it’s possible to have heart issues by getting Covid or the vaccine. I’m not a conspiracy theorist, but my wife in her 30’s had issues and was involved in a nationwide study at her hospital to document those so I know they are real. Bottom line, If you don’t want speculation, no one should be saying it was the hit either, because statistically speaking it’s not as likely to be the hit compared to other possible causes…

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back