dalvon stuckley

The fact that ULL is there means it's grades. No other reason to even consider them. Not even if his dad was their coach.

Advertisement
LMAO. Cot **** that boy must be a bag of hammers if he cant get into Auburn.

/oh and Golden's fault.

starting as a freshmen? some clueless mofos here. only way that's possible is if we went back 2 or 3 years.

Advertisement
LMAO. Cot **** that boy must be a bag of hammers if he cant get into Auburn.

/oh and Golden's fault.

Oh course you had to turn this into a Golden thread.

Was just having some fun bruh. Dont forget that half the cats in here were screaming bloody murder about how AG had "lost" Stuckey when he bolted, despite most rational posters saying that there had been grade concerns the whole time.

i loved him but he made clear he wanted to go hear but couldn't make it through admissions.

Pretty easy to get into ASU, easier than Auburn for sure which says alot. Sucks that grades are playing a factor and wish him the best. But if I'm him, I go to ASU where they have by far some of the hottest women I've seen. The party atmosphere over in Phoenix is insane.

starting as a freshmen? some clueless mofos here. only way that's possible is if we went back 2 or 3 years.

You're a ******* idiot if you can't see the sarcasm...Christ. Let me establish the relationship for you, ****lord.

Petrino hired at Lulziville. Lulziville may be the best run athletic department in the country...all they want to do is WIN and win now.

Stuckey or Stuckley..whateverthe**** his name is enrolls at Lulziville and BECAUSE WE PLAY THEM THE FIRST GAME OF THE SEASON...he starts and dominates.

Jeeeeezuz Fuggin Krist...

Insufferable.

Advertisement
Yes it is my man!!!! According to the ASU boards Stuckey's math credit doesn't transfer to any SEC schools. Re-opened recruitment. He'll be at ASU for his final visit most likely.It's funny a lot of the ASU posters think he got pushed to ASU because of Mahlzan's history with Todd Graham never heard of something like that in crootin.
Pretty easy to get into ASU, easier than Auburn for sure which says alot. Sucks that grades are playing a factor and wish him the best. But if I'm him, I go to ASU where they have by far some of the hottest women I've seen. The party atmosphere over in Phoenix is insane.

Advertisement
Advertisement

Tempe. Tempe, Arizona

Stuckey talked some crap when he committed....he thought he was upgrading, he might be better suited at Marshall than Auburn or Miami

Advertisement
Back