Dalvon Stuckey

This would be a wonderful surprise on signing day. I don't think golden would let him commit again if he wouldn't qualify.

Advertisement
when he switched to auburn he passed a comment about hope i have good enough grades for the new school.

This would be a wonderful surprise on signing day. I don't think golden would let him commit again if he wouldn't qualify.

Prep?

Dona maybe gives him an exception bcuz Golden cries in despair as he shows her the DT rotation for next year?

Prep? He cant go to no prep. He's a JUCO kid. If he cant get in now, he's F8cked. He will end up somewhere that pretty much takes anyone.

Advertisement
Prep? He cant go to no prep. He's a JUCO kid. If he cant get in now, he's F8cked. He will end up somewhere that pretty much takes anyone.

Bro I hate to break it to you but I think we are that place right now with our DT need.

Advertisement
Does he really have to enroll to play for us? Didn't FSU some years back win a NC with somebody that stopped going to school, one of their big stars?

Advertisement
Nash, you're a mod and stirring the pot.

Please explain.

this seems like the kid from colorado/arizona who had the big announcement in the gym to find out later that day it was a fraud. This does not smell and there should be some kind of way to hold the kids accountable when they use the schools name, knowing they don't have an offer.

Advertisement
ESPN going to have a field day when the report that picked the Ragin Cajuns over Miami. You guys realize that's why we're still listed right? So he can say he picked the only school he can qualify at, USL, or ULL or whatever the **** they call themselves today, over Miami.

My guess is ASU they feel pretty confident out here

Advertisement
Back