Dalvon Stuckey update

Advertisement
I kinda thought we'd have another Greg Dent situation with Stuckey to be honest but it's good to see him solid to us.

I remember when he committed to us FSU fans were talking mad **** about us and him.

Uncalled for **** too for no reason at all.

Advertisement
crossover22[]_[];1524357 said:
Im totally cool with a run stopper. we need that bad.

After watching florida state, north Carolina, and K-state....

stop the run...get the pass rush and we will be back to winning 9+ games a year...

Advertisement
Guys, remind me - does he still have one year left of JUCO before coming here? Or is he coming here THIS year?

If the former, is he a 3/2 kid?

Keeps sounding better and better. I hope is able to EE and get in gym with Sway...develop his pass rush a little more and really contribute.

Advertisement
I kinda thought we'd have another Greg Dent situation with Stuckey to be honest but it's good to see him solid to us.

FSU fan are helping us because I are talking so much sh*t to him. I kind of that the same thing about him when compared to Greg Dent, let just hope FSU's fans keep it up.

I remember when he committed to us FSU fans were talking mad **** about us and him.

Uncalled for **** too for no reason at all.

The Semenhole Bandwagon....... Rolling with reckless abandon since 1988 & still really ain't done **** but be a 5* Graveyard

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back