Dalvin Warmack Explosive RB Blue Springs,MO 2014

Advertisement
Not bad other than the Missouri part. They play terrible football.

Gimme an example how Missouri plays terrible football? Jeremy Maclin, Justin Smith, Aldon Smith, Monte Ball, Justin Gage and the #1 recruit in the nation Green-Beckum from last year to name a few all played HS football in MO.

I live in MO and have been a diehard since I could walk. I went to Rockhurst HS which is one of the best programs in the state and Blue Springs where Dalvin goes is the biggest rivalry in the state. Both great coaches programs that have put good players at the college level and NFL.

You don't know ****. My team in 02 won state and we were ranked 6 in USA today rankings at end of season. We played 2 teams from TX, one from MN and Joliet Catholic in Il. We were undefeated and could have stacked up well with anyone. The coaching and disciplined football is the difference in MO football.

Gimme an example how Missouri plays terrible football? Jeremy Maclin, Justin Smith, Aldon Smith, Monte Ball, Justin Gage and the #1 recruit in the nation Green-Beckum from last year to name a few all played HS football in MO.

I live in MO and have been a diehard since I could walk. I went to Rockhurst HS which is one of the best programs in the state and Blue Springs where Dalvin goes is the biggest rivalry in the state. Both great coaches programs that have put good players at the college level and NFL.

You don't know ****. My team in 02 won state and we were ranked 6 in USA today rankings at end of season. We played 2 teams from TX, one from MN and Joliet Catholic in Il. We were undefeated and could have stacked up well with anyone. The coaching and disciplined football is the difference in MO football.

Clearly Missouri is in the lower tier of states as far as football competition goes.

Advertisement

Jeez, don't take it to heart so much pal.

lol, ****, Tyrone Moss was pretty ******* good in 2005. In fact Larry Coker might have had a job until 2007 had Tyrone Moss not gotten hurt that year.

Advertisement

So naming 6 kids makes you have good football? Missouri is not one of the top states in the country when it comes to high school football. Sure there might be a good team that pops up every now and then (USA today rankings are a joke by the way).

I was talking to a couple coaches about Beckham and they all said he is freak but Missouri football is pretty bad so it's tough to get a good evaluation on him. So it's not just opinion but the opinion of some other guys who make a living of it.

look here first of all I know Sony,coached him from day one so i know how to judge talent, and if you look at recruiting most of the good so call rb's been heading out of state let alone if you got a back like Warmack you look at what he does and he get it done.

Lamar What,he was decent Duke just got there he got a ways to go, but quality back,Dalvin Warmack i posted is that nice good change of pace rb to mesh right in

Advertisement
Lamar What,he was decent Duke just got there he got a ways to go, but quality back,Dalvin Warmack i posted is that nice good change of pace rb to mesh right in

I'm sure he's a quality back but so are Sony and cook who happen to live much closer

Didn't see any SF teams in that list of big wins. Never seen any Missouri teams winning anything at the Pop Warner Championships in Orlando either.

All states produce good players but the competition in Missouri across the board probably doesn't stand up to Florida.

Advertisement
Kn[]_[]ckles3o5;1288564 said:

Didn't see any SF teams in that list of big wins. Never seen any Missouri teams winning anything at the Pop Warner Championships in Orlando either.

All states produce good players but the competition in Missouri across the board probably doesn't stand up to Florida.

I agree with that but to Missouri football is **** is far off. There is no one that compares with FL,CA and TX

What's that kids name that played here 3/4 years ago last name James, that ***** is way better then this bootleg Dalvin

OP gets a D- troll job

Last edited:

Yeah, I know. Rusty Medearis sucked.

With his 5/1/2 sacks, twelve tackles (9 solo) in his first start at UM.

I guess little Ozark, MO was an exception to the general rule, Missouri football is terrible.

Advertisement
Back