Dalvin Cook

Who gives a f about Cook....he's no longer at Central, he's at FSU so f him. Until he's in the league playing on your favorite team I repeat F him. Right now he's a Seminole so no matter how beastworthy he may be, as a Cane fan like me you should be like F him!! Dannnggg F that ole punch a chick *** ninja...anyway what game do I want to watch now...

Advertisement
Who gives a f about Cook....he's no longer at Central, he's at FSU so f him. Until he's in the league playing on your favorite team I repeat F him. Right now he's a Seminole so no matter how beastworthy he may be, as a Cane fan like me you should be like F him!! Dannnggg F that ole punch a chick *** ninja...anyway what game do I want to watch now...
People on this board obsess about anyone we missed from s fl that does well elsewhere

People on this board obsess about anyone we missed from s fl that does well elsewhere

I see....u would think it would eventually get old fans continuously writing how great he is, how fast he is, how much better than Yearby he is, how ****ed we are that he's not playing for Miami we is...lol. IJS...dang, dude chose the Noles so F him. Until he's playing in the league on a team that I dont hate F him.

Dalvin Cook

vs. TX.St.
ATT YDS TD
19 156 2

vs. USF
ATT YDS TD Long
30 266 3 74

TOTAL
49 422 5

Dude carried the rock 30 times today for ~ 270 yards, took several vicious hits. Dalvin is giving his buddy up for nothing; he won't make it to the league with this type of wear and tear punishment while playing the free game. At this rate, he'd have 2,500 yards by year's end.

We, on the other hand, have a 3-headed monster toting our rock.

But rest assured, he won't run like this against us, Jamal Carter or Deon Bush knocks his *** out in 3 weeks, book it.

We don't know how he'll handle contact in the league. The kid is averaging almost 10 yards a touch. I mean carrying the load didn't stop Edge or McGahee. It didn't stop AP either. That kid is the real deal. And we don't have a 3-head monster. We have 2 good backs with another one getting garbage time.

Advertisement
Dalvin Cook

vs. TX.St.
ATT YDS TD
19 156 2

vs. USF
ATT YDS TD Long
30 266 3 74

TOTAL
49 422 5

Dude carried the rock 30 times today for ~ 270 yards, took several vicious hits. Dalvin is giving his buddy up for nothing; he won't make it to the league with this type of wear and tear punishment while playing the free game. At this rate, he'd have 2,500 yards by year's end.

We, on the other hand, have a 3-headed monster toting our rock.

But rest assured, he won't run like this against us, Jamal Carter or Deon Bush knocks his *** out in 3 weeks, book it.

Lol the only hit Jamal Carter can make is when the rb runs right into him

Well it's a pretty big list so.....

He is the top home run threat Rb in the country but not the best running back. When he is able to get to top speed untouched its trouble. He struggles to me running when there isn't a hole.

best bet is to hope he does something to get suspended before they play us. otherwise he's getting 170 yards MINIMUM.

Advertisement
He might be the top player in the country. There are a bunch of talented young backs in CFB but he's the best one.

Over fournette, Elliot and Chubb??
Yes fournette is not even in the conversation with cook and Elliott. Maybe Chubb can be in there
Fournette is in that conversation. Also add Henry and a healthy James Conner to it too.

think henry is super overrated and will not be a good pro. he won't be running through the holes he does at bama. like trent, he hits the hole slow as f*ck and doesnt have a wide array of moves. just freakishly strong and fairly fast given his size.

I see....u would think it would eventually get old fans continuously writing how great he is, how fast he is, how much better than Yearby he is, how ****ed we are that he's not playing for Miami we is...lol. IJS...dang, dude chose the Noles so F him. Until he's playing in the league on a team that I dont hate F him.

Every week there's threads about that bum.

Watched Chubb today against Vanderbilt. I take cook all day everyday. Dude is a problem I was extra ****ed when he went to fsu..was happy when uf was his home. He's going for 200 against us easy

Advertisement
If our tacklers plan to his beat *** with reckless but legal hits, we should expect a couple of turnovers...and that just might mitigate the damage he'd be sure to cause us.

He might be the top player in the country. There are a bunch of talented young backs in CFB but he's the best one.

Leonard Fournette is better than Dalvin cook. Can't be the best if you put the ball on the ground.

Advertisement
Back