Dalvin Cook

MiamiHurricane23

Freshman
Can't wait for that DBag to never wear an FSU jersey again. He's their only true offensive threat. If Richt doesn't call the game like he's playing madden then we win.

Bottom line, their lacking in offensive firepower and old reliable won't be there for too much longer.

Ps: when he was cutting a piece of our end zone out I was hoping Jamal Carter was going to show him what a targeting penalty really is.

Advertisement
He wasn't the difference maker today.

Richt and his ****** play calling along with kaaya's terrible play were the difference makers.

Richt and his ****ty play calling along with kaaya's terrible play were the difference makers.

Da ****? You realize he had 150 yds rushing and 1 catch for a 59 yd TD?

He was their offense (along with that little ****** Kermit).

He had the long run which didn't result in anything and the TD. Fine. Still make the PAT and game on Mr All American kicker.

Advertisement
When he beat us 2 years ago I said ****, we have to play this dude 2 more times at least. Have the same feeling about Francois now

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I like how Corn humbled his sorry *** tho. Hawked that punk ***** down like a cheetah chasing a wounded gazelle. I bet he got up wondering what the **** just happened...and he is probably still thinking about that today in the back of his mind.

Corn made some cash last night. Proud of him.

Advertisement

Richt and his ****ty play calling along with kaaya's terrible play were the difference makers.

Da ****? You realize he had 150 yds rushing and 1 catch for a 59 yd TD?

He was their offense (along with that little ****** Kermit).
If you had told anyone that we hold him to 1TD and 150 yards most of which came on one play everyone would have taken it. We contained him most of the night. He wasn't the difference. As I stated, Richt and that **** offense was the difference

He's a Game changer. We don't have that in our running back's .

Game changer? He's a program changer! As much as I hate AG, he called Cook that during the recruiting process and he was right. He was the difference last night. I always knew he was fast but he's really a tough runner with great balance too.. He carries FSU every **** week and makes it look easy. If his younger brother is anything like him, Coach Brown should be camping out in his front yard right now!

**** that traitor man. I dont have respect for this clown. Dont have the balls to represent your city, **** you.

Advertisement
Advertisement
When he beat us 2 years ago I said ****, we have to play this dude 2 more times at least. Have the same feeling about Francois now

Have you watched Francois this year? If he keeps taking hits like that every game he's going to have a very short career

MEanwhile, Francois is a real gamer. Smart kid on the field who is just a RS FR. Future at that position is bright for the noles.

Dalvin Cook is incredible, that said, the difference in last night's game was our inability to get the ball to the end zone when we were in position, not the Dalvin Cook show.

Cook presents some nice Twitter takes for people, like Pete, that want to shift the focus away from the one we have, Kaaya, to the one that got away - Cook.

Have you watched Francois this year? If he keeps taking hits like that every game he's going to have a very short career

Give me 4 years of balls and wins on Saturdays over a long NFL career with no great Canes seasons.

Advertisement
Back