Dalvin Cook: Fate Final at hands of female Jurors

Advertisement
Seriously. What person would go through everything these 2 young women have gone through if the girl hadn't been struck in the face? Not only the publicity and damning of their reputation in Tallahassee by the FSU fan base, but to go through everything that a trial entails including testifying and court preparation just to get a misdemeanor conviction on the alleged perp? What possible motive would be worth the abuse? If I'm on the jury, Mr. Cook would be in bad shape. Get ready Marshall- Here he comes.

I'm not saying he's innocent or guilty but to answer your question.....

If she wins this case it sets her up nicely for a civil award knowing full well that this kid is gonna make some good money in the NFL.

Perhaps. But FSU will have to let him go and, given the climate around football circles pertaining to battery on women and specifically punching women in the face (Ray Rice), what school takes him? He'll have a lot of things to take care of before he gets a look from anywhere.

I think it's interesting that he retained Patel, who is a malpractice class action attorney not a criminal defense lawyer. Any of the lawyers on the board care to comment? I would think the best attorney to have would be a local defense attorney in Tally who knows the system inside and out.

The sad part is some of yall fake *** fans will be happy just because the kid is from here. Nevermind that he's a p*ssy pos. I hope he blows out both acls. Coward *** *****.

Advertisement
Not a delvin cook fan at all, he may have horrible character flaws, went to FSU, arrogant pos
I can't wish harm to him. Just hope the kid can see the light before it's too late.
For now....... Fire Golden, didn't see it posted in this thread yet

Should have never even went to court. Absolutely crazy it ever did. Thankfully for young men of this generation, if some trumped up accusation takes you to court, you can still prevail. Hate to see what would have happened even 20 years ago with a false accusation like this.

Advertisement
Not a delvin cook fan at all, he may have horrible character flaws, went to FSU, arrogant pos
I can't wish harm to him. Just hope the kid can see the light before it's too late.
For now....... Fire Golden, didn't see it posted in this thread yet

You can't wish harm to him even if he beat the **** out of a female? Wow.

I'm shocked, he was found innocent.

No wait I'm not shocked. It's fsu shot like this happens every day!

He skates and his coach welcomes him back to practice tomorrow. Meanwhile AQM squabs with a DUDE and is gone for a whole year. Smh

Advertisement
1. The judge graduated from FSU
2. He jurors live in Tally and are FSU fans
3. TPD...need I say more?
4. The girl punched herself

2:28 -- Redirect of Officer Smidt: Suggesting that if Cook was being help back by teammates, the force of his punch could have been reduced, the state asks the officer if that was plausible (agrees).

2:20 -- Cross of Officer Smidt: Clarifies that Lubeski's words and written speech were incoherent ... defense challenges the method of using the roster for ID and not saying anything about looking up a roster in his incident report ... brings up inconsistency in the number of players allegedly attacking the accuser, from 5-7 to a "group" to then just one (Cook) ... Witness who was allegedly hit in the head never mentioned it or any head pain ... defense confirms only two people who can claim to have seen Cook hit Geohegan are the accuser and Lubeski, who was extremely drunk ... "to me, no, it did not look like she got hit with a fist in the face," he said, responding to whether the injury looked consistent with being punched in the face

If you pimp slap someone, you could bust a lip, without a bruise beyond that...and that busted/cut lip may not produce a bruise until much later, like overnight.

Therefore, this was the case boiled down to this right there: When a uniformed Law Enforcement Officer testifies about the scene that he saw no apparent crime "to me, no, it did not look like she got hit with a fist in the face", it's hard for a jury to convict. TPD is all about FSU, yet Coral Gables send out young men to gallows time after time. Tallahassee and TPD & FSU land, the only place where real stud ballers can whip white women with impunity and still be boss.

Advertisement
The Defense attorney kept labeling the accuser as an inebriated inconsistent witness because of her testimony to TPD, while the football players left the scene of a possible crime without being interviewed and according to them where drinking sodas at the Bar where they had absolute clarity in their recall of events, where is the actual justice in our system?

Advertisement
Back