Dalvin Cook and Sony Michel

Both ridiculous.

Michel looks like a pure back who is patient, vision, shifty, cuts back awesome and is fast

Cook...My god he hits the hole and then its a completely nother gear he hits

Advertisement
Whoa @ Canedro post! Were you just kidding fam or is that true? Transferring to Carol City? Really??

Anyway, both are absolute beasts. Will be 5*, are in our backyard and we need them both.

absolutely true got a close friends of his at work , he wants to shine this year tired of being behind Joseph wants the rushing title in dade

Better or worse than Alex Collins?

I think they are both a slight bit ahead at the same point in their careers. Collins took a big step though he was a **** beast as a JR as well.

The fact its even a discussion tells you what you need to know.

Sony is a mack truck with speed and Cook has otherworldly athleticism. Sickening combination, almost too good to be true.

I want them all.

Cameron, are you in the school of journalism? Are you hoping to get into scouting? Just curious. Your recruiting notebooks are pretty solid.

Advertisement
They're the reason I won't be waiting for the Alex Collins announcement with a gun in my mouth.

Sony's tape is ridiculo but Dalvin... woooooo boy... that's some video game ish right there. I see a lot of Devin Hester there.

Advertisement
Dalvin Cook is the best pure athlete to come out of Florida since Devin Hester.

Cameron, are you in the school of journalism? Are you hoping to get into scouting? Just curious. Your recruiting notebooks are pretty solid.

I'm a bit too old to be in the school of anything that's not grad school.
UM Alum c/o 2004 from the Frost School of Music, with a degree in Music Education, and a nearly completed minor in Spanish. I'm a full time choir director, and professional musician.
If anything, I'd like to get into announcing or broadcasting more than journalism. I just so happen to like writing a lot, and have watched entirely too many sports in my life.

Thanks for the compliment, tho. I'm glad you enjoy the Recruit Notebooks. Plenty more coming up for next season.

Both have higher ceilings than AC, IMO. I like Sony more. Cook's following has swelled. Fournette is better than them both. Unbelievable RB trio.

Advertisement
Let the tape do the talking...

Sony
[video=youtube;qyPC3k9Nwjc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qyPC3k9Nwjc[/video]

Dalvin
[video=youtube;ZrdzWLUQ4ww]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZrdzWLUQ4ww[/video]

im not an expert talent evaluator by any means, but wow does cook hit the hole fast, he is incredibly explosive and would be a great asset to the U.

Advertisement
yeah, a while back I watched both Fournette and Cook's highlights. I laugh at those who think Fournette is better. I don't see it at all.

Wow. Cook's speed is absolutely ridiculous. Sony looks like he may be stronger (deceptively strong like Duke). But seeing what Cook can do once he touches the ball, wow. Can't teach those skills. Crazy athletic ability

Advertisement
Back