Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
Has 2 years eligibility left.
all you cleared up is that you are a clueless moron

hes a senior

this is his last year

stop being an idiot

I asked Botts the answer to this question last year and he will be here for 2012 and 2013.

If you look at this bio, they have 2011 as his RS Sophomore year which is correct. He came in with 3 to play 3.

hes a senior

this is his last year

stop being an idiot

I asked Botts the answer to this question last year and he will be here for 2012 and 2013.

If you look at this bio, they have 2011 as his RS Sophomore year which is correct. He came in with 3 to play 3.
hes listed as a senior and has played 1 year at bakersfield college......1 year at moorpark cc and this is his 2nd year here

thats 4 years

the official roster has been wrong before

For example, Golden said at his signing day press conference that Ladarius Gunter is a good JUCO because he has 3 years to play 3 (rs-soph), but he's listed on the roster as a junior.
I'm gonna take Golden's word for it.

Advertisement
the official roster has been wrong before

For example, Golden said at his signing day press conference that Ladarius Gunter is a good JUCO because he has 3 years to play 3 (rs-soph), but he's listed on the roster as a junior.
I'm gonna take Golden's word for it.
botts has already played 3 years

this will be his 4th year

and gunter is a soph......he played 1 year at ft scott.....so he does have 3 years to play

Last edited:

hes a senior

this is his last year

stop being an idiot

hes listed as a senior and has played 1 year at bakersfield college......1 year at moorpark cc and this is his 2nd year here

thats 4 years

Dalton redshirted his first year at Bakersfield. He was gonna play QB (hence why the redshirt), then started to focus on punting. If you ask Dalton what year he is right now he will say a RS Junior.

hes a senior

this is his last year

stop being an idiot

thats 4 years

Dalton redshirted his first year at Bakersfield. He was gonna play QB (hence why the redshirt), then started to focus on punting. If you ask Dalton what year he is right now he will say a RS Junior.
dude he punted at bakersfield

hes played 3 years already

stop being an idiot

Advertisement
Some of you guys nee to find out how to read a bio. Games set match Perryman52

Advertisement
is he a rugby style of regular?

I have emperical data showing rugby style kickers give up the least amount of return yards and td's

is he a rugby style of regular?

I have emperical data showing rugby style kickers give up the least amount of return yards and td's

Nope.

He's a soccer style kicker, graduated from Collier High, June 1976, Stetson University (honors graduate) class of 1980, holds 2 NCAA Division One records, one for most points in a season, one for distance, former nickname "The Mule," the first and only pro-athlete ever to come out of Collier County and one **** of a model American.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back