Dallas trying to make run at IMG five-star

View as article

Peter Ariz

All American
Premium
IMG Academy five-star defensive end Joshua Kaindoh is a long shot for Miami, but that isn't stopping Deejay Dallas from at least giving it a try.

Kaindoh recently decommitted from Maryland after visiting Penn State. There are no indications to this point that Miami is even in the running, but Kaindoh did visit Miami unofficially on the first Friday of November with his IMG team.

He has taken three official visits -- FSU, Maryland, and Penn State -- and will be in Athens this upcoming weekend. Kaindoh has one official remaining to use if he chooses.

Deejay Dallas told CanesInSight on Tuesday, "If I jump now and he responds I think I could get him to take this visit to UM." Dallas also tweeted this:

[TWEET]803594717913038848[/TWEET]

Advertisement
Advertisement
tumblr_mljwiyYK3i1sord7ko1_500.gif

Advertisement
How is this even considered a update that matters. If he hasn't had contact with staff then it doesn't mean **** that a commit of ours tweeted him.

Just trying to give you guys a look at stuff that happens behind the scenes. He has had contact with the staff.

How is this even considered a update that matters. If he hasn't had contact with staff then it doesn't mean **** that a commit of ours tweeted him.

I doubt Pete even knows all the players the coaches have contacted or are in contact with. So its even less likely the rest of us know. There was mention that we are in contact with some players that were currently committed to other schools that those players and/or the staff did not want public.

Advertisement

Just trying to give you guys a look at stuff that happens behind the scenes. He has had contact with the staff.

Pete,

I saw Dallas mentioned McKitty in that tweet. What do you think the hold-up is on the flip? Is it another school as surely 4-8 Oregon is not a true threat.

Pete,

I saw Dallas mentioned McKitty in that tweet. What do you think the hold-up is on the flip? Is it another school as surely 4-8 Oregon is not a true threat.

Kitty flip???

Pete,

FSU is in it big time with him too

Advertisement

Pete,

FSU is in it big time with him too

Welp

So is Dallas going to play for us, or are we just going to move him straight to Recruiting Co-ordinator?

I'll say it again: Young Ed Reed. Gonna hold these boys accountable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This kid is doing so much work he's going to get us in trouble with the ncaa for having too many coaches.

Advertisement
Back