Dallas Playing Wr?

252cane

All-ACC
247 is saying that dallas will start out as a slot wr. I figured he was because thats where richt originally liked him at. On top of that dallas was talking about playing cb a lot until richt told him what position he would be playing on that in home visit.

Advertisement
All signs point to him starting at WR. When they reviewed each early signee, it was Dugans who spoke about him being electric with the ball in his hands. Now this can change I guess depending on how we close this class and if we get head transfers at WR or CB to help with depth.

I think a lot of it depends on Dean, Edwards, and Henderson. We lost our entire starting secondary. If we don't get some of the ones named above DJ may be forced to start out at DB IMO. We will know a lot more come tomorrow.

The Herald reportedly he's starting at WR. The posters above are 100% correct. I'll add that if Harley and Thomas come then he will definitely be playing some CB this spring. It's been a long time since the U has had a CB with good hands.

247 is saying that dallas will start out as a slot wr. I figured he was because thats where richt originally liked him at. On top of that dallas was talking about playing cb a lot until richt told him what position he would be playing on that in home visit.

You're no longer allowed to start threads.

Advertisement
Advertisement

you need to be sanctioned and not allowed to post again im blocking scum like you.

Advertisement
If they don't get Henderson then he may need to play CB out of necessity

Advertisement

you need to be sanctioned and not allowed to post again im blocking scum like you.

Do what you gotta do. With yo punk ***.

Advertisement
Back