Dallas Crawford

Advertisement
No business being in there with the depth and studs we have at safety. I love the kid, but he is not one of our top 4

The secondary is talking to each other as play is happening. Simplify the effn defense

Advertisement
We are having a **** of a time getting lined up correctly on defense. It looks like 2013 all over again.

Dallas Crawford just does not have the speed to play safety for UM...Why Jenkins in not back there tells me all I need to know about this staff. I also see a lot of 2 gapping. Nothing has really changed in my opinion

Dallas Crawford just does not have the speed to play safety for UM...Why Jenkins in not back there tells me all I need to know about this staff. I also see a lot of 2 gapping. Nothing has really changed in my opinion

Not to mention our secondary doesn't know the calls as the ball is snapped on multiple occasions

Advertisement

but but but...we held BCU to 79 yards.

Advertisement
I'm sure we have a legitimate third stringer that will probably be starting in the NFL in a year or two. Can't we put him in?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back