Dallas Crawford and This Team

Tito Benach

Staff Writer
Premium
Last night was miserable, lowest point I've reached in watching the Hurricanes. It's sad for me to think that when I go call the USF/Memphis game tonight that either of those teams could hang with Miami.

12 days, Golden, Coley and D'Onofrio had 12 days to prepare for one of the most mediocre and childish Cincinnati teams in the AAC. I could list all the issues I had with the game yesterday, but they're the same as everyone else's.

Dallas Crawford is the epitome of this team: Lost, but hopeful. He has not even an iota of an idea what he's doing back there at safety and it's a testament to this staff's incapability. There isn't a reason on God's green earth that Crawford is suiting up for this team outside of depth issues.

People can act like this is "Only one loss", but look at the month of October and tell me with a serious face you have the slightest confidence they can beat any of those teams. Florida State, Clemson, Virginia Tech and Georgia Tech.

I have a huge indifference with this team now, don't care how they finish because it's irrelevant to me. It hurts to say, but with the current way the fanbase acts and all the other factors, it has become more of a chore than passion to root for Miami.

Advertisement
Last night was miserable, lowest point I've reached in watching the Hurricanes. It's sad for me to think that when I go call the USF/Memphis game tonight that either of those teams could hang with Miami.

12 days, Golden, Coley and D'Onofrio had 12 days to prepare for one of the most mediocre and childish Cincinnati teams in the AAC. I could list all the issues I had with the game yesterday, but they're the same as everyone else's.

Dallas Crawford is the epitome of this team: Lost, but hopeful. He has not even an iota of an idea what he's doing back there at safety and it's a testament to this staff's incapability. There isn't a reason on God's green earth that Crawford is suiting up for this team outside of depth issues.

People can act like this is "Only one loss", but look at the month of October and tell me with a serious face you have the slightest confidence they can beat any of those teams. Florida State, Clemson, Virginia Tech and Georgia Tech.

I have a huge indifference with this team now, don't care how they finish because it's irrelevant to me. It hurts to say, but with the current way the fanbase acts and all the other factors, it has become more of a chore than passion to root for Miami.

Agreed

^This. I've never been more embarrassed to be a fan than now. Even when the Shapiro scandal hit, I stood tall next to my Canes. Now it's just another loss. Status quo.

Brotha, I dont think ANYONE is chalking this up as one loss. We are all in the boat that this loss is the first in a long line of losses coming our way in October.

The "Dallas Crawford" theme has been beat to death but as Vishnu said in his article, We took our best short yardage back and placed him on defense in a crazy attempt to save our defenses lack of S depth. And now he is the whipping boy but its really not his fault. And part of me feels bad for him.

Living in Jax, i think I'm going to have to take my UM plate cover off my ride. This **** is sad and embarrassing!!!

Like the OP i am pretty much indifferent. I don't see us winning another game in the month of October. I will never root for losses but it thats what it takes to get Folden gone then so be it.

Advertisement
CQRjqFbWsAA9qaz.jpg

+1

if that was towards the front of the end zone I could maybe see a reason of perhaps he thought someone was right behind him and he was turning to make a dive to knock the ball out of his hands................... but it's not, he's in the back of the ***ing end zone, there'd be nothing behind him but stadium security, especially ESPECIALLY at the angle that ball is going

Advertisement
Crawford has played awful but its on the coaches for putting him in when there are obviously better options at safety. The administration better hit a home run with the next coach because the fan base is at an all time low right now

I told ALL of you that Dallas Crawford should only be making plays on greentree...he should NEVER see the field here, much less be starting.

Advertisement
I can't get enough of this. What the **** is he doing? It's hilarious.

Dallas.gif

Advertisement
Back