Daily Summaries of 247

We better be praying to the ACT gods this week. Griffin and Valentine both taking them. That is HUGE for us.

Any chance that AG may be able to slip Cory Johnson in without that class? Is this a case where AG could go to admissions and maybe get a special exception for a kid? IIRC there was talk a while back, going back years, that we may be able to get 1 or 2 borderline kids in a year. With our desperate need at DT for JUCOs, this would certainly qualify as an exigent circumstance. Then again, if we needed it for a kid like Griffin or Valentine, I would probably prefer to use it on them.

Advertisement
Anyone really going to tell me there isnt some weird sh*t going on with Sony Michael? How the F*CK a kid who grew up a Canes fan, and his family is all Canes fans, etc.. wont even let our coaches come talk to him?

Something doesnt smell right there. Im sorry but that is just bizarre. Im not saying he has to take an OV if he doesnt want to, but not even let our coaches come talk to him for a few mins? That is some suspect behavior there.

Its pretty odd. Also considering he would get more playing time here his FR year. Definitely doesn't pass the smell test.

I mean look, I get that he may want to leave town. I get that he may be solid to UGA, and not want to take an OV. Ok. But not even allow the coaches to come talk to him? A "life long Canes fan"?? That doesnt pass the smell test. Dead on.

Anyone really going to tell me there isnt some weird sh*t going on with Sony Michael? How the F*CK a kid who grew up a Canes fan, and his family is all Canes fans, etc.. wont even let our coaches come talk to him?

Something doesnt smell right there. Im sorry but that is just bizarre. Im not saying he has to take an OV if he doesnt want to, but not even let our coaches come talk to him for a few mins? That is some suspect behavior there.

Idk. I think he's just one of those kids that wants to play in the big, bad SEC. If he was a HS recruit 10 years ago, he's probably a UM lock.

-Cory Johnson has made it clear that if he has to take online classes he wont go to that school. “I am just waiting on a verdict on the class,” Johnson said. “Just know that if I don’t have to take online classes, that is going to be big.” He decides on the 18th

this that **** that needs to be talked about

I am actually glad Sony is playin it like that. Al doesnt need to waste his time with him then. If thats how he feels, let put all of our energy in some other recruits. He clearly wants nothing to do with UM and we need to stop crying over him and move on.

Advertisement
We better be praying to the ACT gods this week. Griffin and Valentine both taking them. That is HUGE for us.

Any chance that AG may be able to slip Cory Johnson in without that class? Is this a case where AG could go to admissions and maybe get a special exception for a kid? IIRC there was talk a while back, going back years, that we may be able to get 1 or 2 borderline kids in a year. With our desperate need at DT for JUCOs, this would certainly qualify as an exigent circumstance. Then again, if we needed it for a kid like Griffin or Valentine, I would probably prefer to use it on them.

yes-to-all.gif

Who said "Miami is still the leader for Dixon"?

some uninformed 247 guy that only looked at 247predictions to justify his statement

Who said "Miami is still the leader for Dixon"?

David Lake, an editor for the site

lol thanks.

I still think we have a really good chance at getting him. Like is said before, i think the fact Dalvin said he's coming here is huge. Dixon would make sure to tell Dalvin he's coming to help recruit him here.

or it's a troll job; they're kids & love the attention. No expectations, no disappointments. I'm not getting overly excited until i see ink on paper

243.jpg
Lol

Special exception: It'd be nice if UM made a special exception and admitted the players that we recruit. Lord knows other schools do.

Advertisement
-Cory Johnson has made it clear that if he has to take online classes he wont go to that school. “I am just waiting on a verdict on the class,” Johnson said. “Just know that if I don’t have to take online classes, that is going to be big.” He decides on the 18th

this that **** that needs to be talked about

Its crazy.......
I mean I dont even know how I feel about the kid even if he comes here. What happens if he just doesnt feel like getting on the team bus for a road game?

Its pretty odd. Also considering he would get more playing time here his FR year. Definitely doesn't pass the smell test.

I mean look, I get that he may want to leave town. I get that he may be solid to UGA, and not want to take an OV. Ok. But not even allow the coaches to come talk to him? A "life long Canes fan"?? That doesnt pass the smell test. Dead on.

We all know the deal with Sony. Same deal as with Pat Peterson and Dwayne Bowe. Kid's a lifelong Cane fan, our coaches on him relentlessly, running back depth chart wide open with Duke leaving early, and all of a sudden out of nowhere, a team like Georgia is where he wants to go? And he isnt even open to looking around? He is that adamant about wanting to play at Georgia????? Cmon. We all know the deal.

Advertisement

We all know the deal with Sony. Same deal as with Pat Peterson and Dwayne Bowe. Kid's a lifelong Cane fan, our coaches on him relentlessly, running back depth chart wide open with Duke leaving early, and all of a sudden out of nowhere, a team like Georgia is where he wants to go? And he isnt even open to looking around? He is that adamant about wanting to play at Georgia????? Cmon. We all know the deal.

Don't have any explanation other then what you imply.

I have to wonder the same thing about Cook. THe kid's family are UM, his brother plays on the UM basketball team. The kid lives with his dad and is close with his mom but for some reason folks are saying that his grandmother is the key to his recruiting. EVer since the Cam Newton case where Newton's uncle went public and admitted that he was the go-between for the Cam and Auburn's bagmen only to have the NCAA state that we cant go after Auburn because the uncle is outside of the enforcement arm of the NCAA, Ive been suspicious of gramma Cook and any other non-immediate family member who is involved in a kid's recruiting.

Again, everyone is familiar with the smell test.... And the **** Im seeing from Cook and Sony doesnt pass it.

[video]http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=0wYs-0EO0ts&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3D0wYs-0EO0ts[/video]

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back