Daily Summaries of 247

Advertisement
- Cook is very much torn between UM, UF and FSU All 3 are coming strong and he likes each school. UM is the hometown team that allows him to play early and with his boys. FSU is the hottest team in the country and he likes how they rotate their rbs together. UF would be his school if they didnt have such a terrible season. His grandmother may not have the impact people thought early on so it may jut be about where he feels mot comfortable.

- Dixon, took his ov last weekend and postponed his announcement but that isn't a bad thing for UM. "Miami is still the leader for Dixon" but with Urban Meyers in home visit coming this week theres a feeling the postponement was to show respect to other coaches

- Kaaya is still committed and word is USC is looking for dual threat qbs at the moment. If they showed interest he would listen but very longsot that he flips

- JC Jackson will take his ov this weekend and will make a few bowl practices where he can watch the dbs more. Arkansas visited, UF also and UM will see him Wednesday while FSU will on Thursday. Miami currently has a lot of momentum with Jackson because he views the Hurricanes as a team on the rise.

- Valentine will taqke the ACT this upcoming month and he believes he will get the right score to make it along with his gpa. Valentine and his step dad have a close relationship with Hurlie because the step dad and Hurlie grew up together so its all family

- D. Jackson confirmed that he's committed to UM but Arkansas will not quit easily

- Chad Thomas claims to be 99.99% solid to UM and will visit January 17th. He will also later see FSU, LSU and Bama

- Cory Johnson has made it clear that if he has to take online classes he wont go to that school. “I am just waiting on a verdict on the class,” Johnson said. “Just know that if I don’t have to take online classes, that is going to be big.” He decides on the 18th

- Michel is a long shot even more so because he continues to turn down UM in home visits but UM will continue to try through NSD

- Ky Hester has a strong relationship with D so that gives UM a great chance coming into his visit this weekend. Trey Neal has UM in his top 3 and talks regularly to the staff and DaeJuan Funderburk has UM in his top 2 but WVU is going harder

http://miami.247sports.com/Board/92/Miami-Recruiting-Buzz-1210-23934014/1

Advertisement
Advertisement
Who said "Miami is still the leader for Dixon"?

some uninformed 247 guy that only looked at 247predictions to justify his statement

David Lake, an editor for the site

lol thanks.

I still think we have a really good chance at getting him. Like is said before, i think the fact Dalvin said he's coming here is huge. Dixon would make sure to tell Dalvin he's coming to help recruit him here.

- Dixon, took his ov last weekend and postponed his announcement but that isn't a bad thing for UM. "Miami is still the leader for Dixon" but with Urban Meyers in home visit coming this week theres a feeling the postponement was to show respect to other coaches

showing respect to meyer is very plausible. his corch has a relationship with him and the guy has won national championships. it would also be in line with what another poster said how urban was really paying more attention to some other cat on the team.

Advertisement

some uninformed 247 guy that only looked at 247predictions to justify his statement

lol thanks.

I still think we have a really good chance at getting him. Like is said before, i think the fact Dalvin said he's coming here is huge. Dixon would make sure to tell Dalvin he's coming to help recruit him here.

or it's a troll job; they're kids & love the attention. No expectations, no disappointments. I'm not getting overly excited until i see ink on paper

lol thanks.

or it's a troll job; they're kids & love the attention. No expectations, no disappointments. I'm not getting overly excited until i see ink on paper

243.jpg

Advertisement
Never understood why these players don't take their ACT their JR year and then take it every time available if they don't get the score the first time.

Wish these guys got better mentoring.

Anyone really going to tell me there isnt some weird sh*t going on with Sony Michael? How the F*CK a kid who grew up a Canes fan, and his family is all Canes fans, etc.. wont even let our coaches come talk to him?

Something doesnt smell right there. Im sorry but that is just bizarre. Im not saying he has to take an OV if he doesnt want to, but not even let our coaches come talk to him for a few mins? That is some suspect behavior there.

Anyone really going to tell me there isnt some weird sh*t going on with Sony Michael? How the F*CK a kid who grew up a Canes fan, and his family is all Canes fans, etc.. wont even let our coaches come talk to him?

Something doesnt smell right there. Im sorry but that is just bizarre. Im not saying he has to take an OV if he doesnt want to, but not even let our coaches come talk to him for a few mins? That is some suspect behavior there.

Its pretty odd. Also considering he would get more playing time here his FR year. Definitely doesn't pass the smell test.

Advertisement
Back