Daily Debate: Worst Fan in UM history, Luke, Laz or NJ2Fla?

Worst Fan in UM History

  • Luke

    Votes: 76 39.4%
  • Laz

    Votes: 30 15.5%
  • NJ2Fla

    Votes: 25 13.0%
  • Nevin Shapiro

    Votes: 64 33.2%
  • cway313

    Votes: 20 10.4%
  • Lebatard

    Votes: 34 17.6%
  • Donna Shalala

    Votes: 12 6.2%
  • Bain Cane

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    193
Laz killed murdered someone, so there's that

Then there were those traitors who surrendered the Miami Orange Bowl ...

Angry Gaspar Noe GIF by Arrow Video
 
Lmao, yeah that’s him. As a mod for years on Grassy and running my own own site, I think I deleted more NJ posts than all other posters combined.
 
Worse than Randy?? Lol
The thing with Bomb was, he was like a vindictive ex girlfriend. He would stalk posters who he didn’t like. Iirc when me and Pentagoncane came came up with the War and Politics board to get politics out of the lounge, Bomb would mod stalk posters on that board even though that board was supposed to be solely moderated by me and Pentagoncane.
Bomb was a metrosexual, vindictive little whiney ******, with delusions of grandeur.
 
The thing with Bomb was, he was like a vindictive ex girlfriend. He would stalk posters who he didn’t like. Iirc when me and Pentagoncane came came up with the War and Politics board to get politics out of the lounge, Bomb would mod stalk posters on that board even though that board was supposed to be solely moderated by me and Pentagoncane.
Bomb was a metrosexual, vindictive little whiney ******, with delusions of grandeur.

Sounded like Randy too when he was a Mod before starting his site

Oh well, good times on Grassy
 
I met Randy with the Canesoverhere site crew after a GT away game in Atlanta.
Randy’s problem was he was a Narcissist who only liked sycophants that would be his fluffer.

I was probably there too

Maybe he became worse after his site lol
 
I was probably there too

Maybe he became worse after his site lol
We probably met at that sports bar. Long time ago. The only name I remember besides Randy was Bamacane or something like that.
Randy came strolling in in Sweatpants acting like a Diva.
 
Back
Top