DaeSean Hamilton #5 WR/DB Class of 2013

Dont know if any of these kids made AA. But they were all **** good CF WRs.

Eddie Royal
David Clowney
Ernest Wilford
Josh Morgan
Danny Coale

Totally agree with you bro.All good college football wideouts,and that's all that matters.We have to stop worrying about how many people we put in the league and start asking ourselves how many ACC championships we are going to win.Love that our staff is finding gems across the country,gems that real recruiting analysts like Tom Lemming and ESPN acknowledge as very good prospects.This Hamilton kid is a diamond in the rough and we know how much work Golden and staff does in recruiting.They do their homework better than anybody according to Lemming.

Advertisement
What the **** deoes showing out in the NFL have to do with having a good college career?

Exactly - if a guy is a college All-American and leads his team to championships, who gives a **** whether he pans out in the NFL? I want kids who succeed in college football playing at UM.

how many of these kind of WRs has VT had in oh lets say the last 15 years?

I'll be waiting patiently for your response

Try working on the reading comprehension - where did I limit what I said to VA Tech? Notwithstanding, given our production at WR (or, with a few exceptions, general lack thereof), any of those guys listed above would have been a nice fit. Again, who cares what they have done/will do in the NFL? All I care about is what they do at UM. Good for them if they excel at the next level.

Try working on the reading comprehension - where did I limit what I said to VA Tech? Notwithstanding, given our production at WR (or, with a few exceptions, general lack thereof), any of those guys listed above would have been a nice fit. Again, who cares what they have done/will do in the NFL? All I care about is what they do at UM. Good for them if they excel at the next level.

you missed the whole point of my original comment apparently. someone above said that he would prob have a good career at VT. that is why I mentioned the VT WRs and how they have been pretty underwhelming for the most part. some solid guys here and there but nothing that stands out

Advertisement
Back