DaeSean Hamilton #5 WR/DB Class of 2013

Advertisement
Wow, kid is a player. Already knows how to catch the ball in traffic with his hands. And ****, the kid can tackle! I would love to see us grab a kid like that as an ath for this class and then use him wherever you need him.

Advertisement
what state is this kid playing in? he does NOT show the ability to create separation and looks pretty much like a possession guy. not seein FSU speed here.

have to say that I would be disappoint if we take this kid. much rather have Kermit than him. Kermit is super explosive and could be a game breaker at WR or KR/PR.

Advertisement
Eddie Royal isn't the worst receiver in the league, but I wouldn't build a franchise around him. Interested to see how David Wilson and Jayron Hosley do for my Giants.

Advertisement
I trust the staff who gets paid very well to analyze prospects will make the right decision.

Nice build on the kid already,4.5 as a junior or senior is a great 40 time out of high school,gpa is off the charts.Great hands,body control,good instincts on defense.He is flying under the radar right now with offers from Liberty,BC,Virginia a few local schools.This kid is a great athlete,would love to have him at The U!

Advertisement
What the **** deoes showing out in the NFL have to do with having a good college career?

Exactly - if a guy is a college All-American and leads his team to championships, who gives a **** whether he pans out in the NFL? I want kids who succeed in college football playing at UM.

What the **** deoes showing out in the NFL have to do with having a good college career?

Exactly - if a guy is a college All-American and leads his team to championships, who gives a **** whether he pans out in the NFL? I want kids who succeed in college football playing at UM.

how many of these kind of WRs has VT had in oh lets say the last 15 years?

I'll be waiting patiently for your response

how many of these kind of WRs has VT had in oh lets say the last 15 years?

I'll be waiting patiently for your response

How many times has VT beaten Miami in the past 5 years?

Dont know if any of these kids made AA. But they were all **** good CF WRs.

Eddie Royal
David Clowney
Ernest Wilford
Josh Morgan
Danny Coale

Advertisement
Back