Daejuan Funderburk

P

PalmBeachCane

The safety from DC has us in his top 2 and has set up an OV. Any thoughts on how he fits into this class?

Advertisement
If he has no offer why would Coach Golden let him take an OV this late in the process?

Advertisement
I like this prospect much better than Gayot. If we have room, I hope we get him.

Advertisement
Live in the area and I have seen him play live a few times he isn't that good and he is tiny

The kid has a very nice film. Seems very fluid and has great short area burst. His reaction time seems pretty solid aswell.

Not sure what you saw..

Good thing your not a talent evaluator. You have to be pretty stupid to not reckongnize blatant talet.

http://www.hudl.com/athlete/1753046/daejuan-funderburk
Your watching a ten minute highlight film bud. Of course it's going to look good. Do you expect them to show him being out of position and missing tackles

Advertisement
You've seen him play a few times? Which games? I'm from the DMV also. Do you follow his team? You a reporter or coach? Can you give us a more in-depth breakdown of his game?

Live in the area and I have seen him play live a few times he isn't that good and he is tiny

The kid has a very nice film. Seems very fluid and has great short area burst. His reaction time seems pretty solid aswell.

Not sure what you saw..

Good thing your not a talent evaluator. You have to be pretty stupid to not reckongnize blatant talet.

http://www.hudl.com/athlete/1753046/daejuan-funderburk
Your watching a ten minute highlight film bud. Of course it's going to look good. Do you expect them to show him being out of position and missing tackles

You just said the kid wasn't that good and is tiny prior. His film shows he is talented and plays bigger then his size suggests. His problem most likely is grades. WVU lives in the DC METRO area and grabs all the kids with grade issues.

Maybe he is or isn't a backup plan, but to say the kid "isn't that good" is pure stupidity. He is clearly better then Highsmith and Rodgers.

The "size" **** is getting old.. Guys like Will likely are playing extremely well for being short in stature. Funderburk doesn't fall into that category either-- he is 6-1 180lbs..

Get your facts right, bud

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back