Votes: 41 75.9%
  • BROWARD

Votes: 11 20.4%
  • PALM BEACH

Votes: 2 3.7%

• Total voters

motorcitycane

Senior
Canesinsight, it's time to rep your land and defend where you are from.

WHO PLAYS THE BEST FOOTBALL?
Which county has THE MOST COMPETITION?
WHO HAS THE MOST GOONS?
Who is the best CURRENT HC in South Florida.
WHAT IS THE HANDS DOWN TOUGHEST FOOTBALL DIVISION OR CONFERENCE IN SOUTH FLORIDA?
Is there much of a difference in the type of athlete's raised in each county?

Before all the private schools came along which public school(s) area, community, or neighborhood has the most talent in South Florida? (Basically what public school would be the best high school team before all the private schools started stealing away the talent.)

If there is one must see game that I should attend in South Florida in 2014 what game should it be? (If you can't think of one think of your top 5.)

Is there any one team that you follow and root for regularly, an alma mater, or just a fan of the talent they put out?
What team is that and why?

Last question what is the overall best county in terms of football, talent, coaching, strength and conditioning, and getting athletes prepared for the next level?

Last edited:
Advertisement

Before all the private schools came along which public school(s) area, community, or neighborhood has the most talent in South Florida? (Basically what public school would be the best high school team before all the private schools started stealing away the talent.)

The Dade fanboys won't like hearing this, but the correct answer to this question is Belle Glade.

The Dade fanboys won't like hearing this, but the correct answer to this question is Belle Glade.

4.gif

St. Thomas vs. American Heritage to kick off the next year's season at sun life. St. Thomas is extremely well coached and is a state contender year in and out. They produce well coached college ready athletes and will have the most NFL players per any HS after next week's draft. With their talent and SOS, if they run the table next season they may win the mythical HS National Championship next year.

Advertisement

Yessir!! Pound for pound it's Palm Beach County. Dade/Broward have more people so therefore more players, but PBC produces some serious athletes from top to bottom. Wilfork, Hester, Benjamin (x2), etc.

Hands down Dade county has the most talent. Gore/A.Johnson/C.Johnson(ochocinco)/Bridgewater/ST26... i can go on forever.. If you check st. thomas alot of their talent comes from dade county.

Advertisement
Easy answer.

1. Dade
2. Broward
5. Palm Beach

No, I didn't number my answer wrong.

smh: Tre Mason, Matt Elam, Johnny Dixon, Travis Rudolph, Kelvin Benjamin all got away because of that kinda thinking. Hope we learned something. We'll see if any love is shown to Lamar Jackson, Tevon Coney, etc.

DADE is the best IMO. In the past 10 years. you almost always see a school from DADE County in the State Finals. Broward is not far though. STA keeps them afloat.

Advertisement
Easy answer.

1. Dade
2. Broward
5. Palm Beach

smh: Tre Mason, Matt Elam, Johnny Dixon, Travis Rudolph, Kelvin Benjamin all got away because of that kinda thinking. Hope we learned something. We'll see if any love is shown to Lamar Jackson, Tevon Coney, etc.

there are a lot more players you can name but that still won't make what Cam said wrong. PBC is talented as **** but you're being a homer right now by trying to make it better than it is.

Easy answer.

1. Dade
2. Broward
5. Palm Beach

there are a lot more players you can name but that still won't make what Cam said wrong. PBC is talented as **** but you're being a homer right now by trying to make it better than it is.

Not really, just having a little fun. But if we were being serious what Dade county school has sent more players to the NFL than Glades Central and Dillard or STA? Throw in the fact that PBC has half the population of Dade and maybe it just is what it is.

Dade, not close. Even though it's 2x the size of Palm Beach I think Dade has more than 2X the talent. I'd put Broward 3rd per capita.

Advertisement
I'd put Dade as the top county, but it's close with PBC second. The Glades area though, produces more top talent per population than anywhere else in the state, if not the country. Prior to it being pilfered by other schools, there wasn't a more talented school than Glades Central year in and year out.

5th? 5th? Come on Underwood. Someone is still salty about PBG vs Miramar huh?

Advertisement
Back