Dade-VS-Broward RB's

Walton is the worst of the four rbs we had committed and of course that's the one golden keeps smh

Terrible post with nothing proving your point.

By your judgement I guess evaluators here and on recruiting sites are all wrong right?

Blu who has watched football down here for years has him as the best.

Does Scarlett have a higher ceiling? Yes, he has speed and size you can't teach but their is so many more things than just speed at the RB position.

Walton can do it all.

Walton is the most complete and polished of any of the 4 coming into college and is also the youngest.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Walton is the worst of the four rbs we had committed and of course that's the one golden keeps smh

LMFAO best player in the state....on best HS team in the country.....Freshman AA next year #RespectGreatness

This is the same fool who thinks that Golden will be given an additional contract extension and compounds that by trying to instigate a civil war on the board.

All the South Florida RB's are great and I'd make and argument that Collins, Bernard, and White all had better careers in college than Lamar Miller did. You're just butt hurt that Scarlett spurned us that you feel like taking it out on Broward County by acting like they're overrated when they succeed as well.

Grow up, crybaby.

Lamar career was way too short lived here. He was great but he only played two years.

As for the argument about Dade and Broward. You can make an argument Dade puts out more but Broward has talent as well.

LMFAO best player in the state....on best HS team in the country.....Freshman AA next year #RespectGreatness

This is the same fool who thinks that Golden will be given an additional contract extension and compounds that by trying to instigate a civil war on the board.

All the South Florida RB's are great and I'd make and argument that Collins, Bernard, and White all had better careers in college than Lamar Miller did. You're just butt hurt that Scarlett spurned us that you feel like taking it out on Broward County by acting like they're overrated when they succeed as well.

Grow up, crybaby.

Lamar career was way too short lived here. He was great but he only played two years.

Fair enough and not arguing the point but OP's point to dismiss the entirety of Broward RB's and use Miller as one example of evidence as to sweepingly why Miami-Dade RB's are better in spite of similar production was asinine.

I don't think anybody would argue that Miami-Dade has put out better RB's than Broward especially in UM's heyday but the poster's sour grapes over losing Scarlett caused him to lash out whiningly against Broward as a whole because he's salty right now. That's what I was combatting to.

Miller's career was brief but special while the other guy's have just longer and more complete bodies of work. It kind of becomes a to each their own player type situation.

Advertisement
sony michel could pee from his house to dade county....he is from West Park..or basically COUNTYLINE.....which is right on the dade/broward county line...

No difference between dade/broward backs....just neither group wants to play for us right now...

Big ups to Walton though...a true towner.

I grew up in Carver Ranches. We walked to Dade all the time. Half of us played at Ives Estates before we moved (i coached and moved with Cecil Bowe from SWBJAA to Washington Park). SWBJAA is a few blocks from Dade. We were bussed into Miramar High. It sits on the Dade line.

Alan Hurns? Carver Ranches. Philip Dorsett? Carver Ranches...but let's just make stuff up as if there is a magical line.

When I was at Washington Park and SWBJAA we played at Tecolsie (sp), Miami Lakes, Scott Lakes and Ives Estate not to mention Pompano Cowboys. My point is the line you pretend to draw; at least for Carver Ranches now known as West Park kids, is fugazi.

Advertisement
Back