DaCarlos Renfro

USNAVYCANE

All American
Maude
He spoke with Paul Williams and was told the coaches will meet and decide if he will get an offer or not. He was told they will try and let him know by the end of the week

Advertisement
This is from an earlier post

Dacarlos Renfro CB,WR 2012- 5'10 175lbs West Orange Stark High School- Orange, TX is an under the radar kid but after you look at his tape I think you will be impressed http://www.hudl.com/athlete/906139/dacarlos-renfro#.Tt79anhheZU.email He benches 280 squats 405, and runs a 4.3 forty he comes from a poor family and couldnt afford to go to different camps this summer, but he an honor student so he will qualify with no problem. He has 7 offers at the moment the biggest of which are Houston and Iowa State. TCU and Arkansas just saw his film and he's taking officials to those schools at the beginning of January. He has said if Miami where to offer he would commit on the spot.

I remember someone saying his stats were really good for a cb, anyone know what his stats were?

Advertisement
Exactly. The in home with Howard on Tuesday will tell the staff just exactly how much interest there is. The longer we hear that Renfro is without an offer the better our chances with Howard IMO.

Advertisement
Bakas says because he's a 5-8 kid, we're not really looking at him like that. I look at that 4.32 speed and say how can you not? Plus he's a texas kid, so comp level should be decent.

Bakas says because he's a 5-8 kid, we're not really looking at him like that. I look at that 4.32 speed and say how can you not? Plus he's a texas kid, so comp level should be decent.

Bakas also says that Tracy Howard is "just a mid-level BCS prospect" is "overrated" and that "miami is not recruiting him"

I guess Saban, Les Miles, Lane Kiffin, Jimbo, Muschump and every other coach in the nation didn't get the memo.

His step brother posts on Canesport and he says that DeCarlos is every bit of 5'10" not 5'8".

Can't teach speed, and the kid is dying to be a Cane. That's a win/win right there. Being a Texas kid this guy is probably well coached and as the poster mentioned has probably gone up against some really solid competition.

He is currently committed to Washington State. I believe he committed to secure a spot somewhere but according to his bro, would commit on the spot. I hope we land both he and Howard and worry about the numbers later. I still believe that Thompson will go the MLB route and we will have one, two, or three academic casualties. (We have had at least one academic casualty the entire decade except for 2007).

Advertisement
This guy has feet like a cat, and airbrakes too.

Fast.

And WANTS to badly be a 'Cane? That speaks volumes to me.

[video=youtube;OezygJ-0s3g]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OezygJ-0s3g&feature=related[/video]

Advertisement
With a name like DaCarlos Renfro and runs a 4.3...he should be a 5-star. Fantastic name.

I'd guess the staff wants one more CB. Howard gets first priority and if he signs elsewhere maybe renfro gets an offer, or that DB from Gunter's Juco team

Advertisement
Back