DABO

GTFOH OUT OF MY STADIUM YOU GOOFY!!

Seriously gtfo outta here. I screamed a loud F U Dabo. I loved seeing his face and ending his terror over Miami. Also Miami knocked out Clemson for the ACCCG with their 3rd loss. Clemson got no shot now and will probably lose another 2-3 games

Advertisement
Man even if it wasn’t an rpo you’d think he’d give some non answer to not embarrass his player for not executing.

Guy’s a douche for throwing his player under the bus like that
you and see he and Cade don’t have a great relationship and this isn’t the first time Cade has tried to be the hero. The hope was Cade would mature and cut it out over time but he hasn’t.

There is something wrong in that building and I feel fore Garett Riley he’s a really good OC and this was meant to be his career stepping stone instead their offense looks terrible and ppl are going to say “he couldn’t product with all that talent.” When in actuality they don’t have much talent.

Advertisement
ZomboMeme 4835.jpg

Advertisement
he said it was designed run only. not a read option. QB was totally freelancing.
I doubt that, but I have a question.

The RB is expecting the ball to be handed to him, he's grabbing onto that for dear life - how is the QB pulling that back on a non-designed Read-Option play without it being a fumble?

I used to like Dabo. At one point, he was the young guy, with fresh energy and approaches. He has more money than he'll ever spend, so he might want to think about a change of venue. The game changed and left him behind.

Advertisement
he said it was designed run only. not a read option. QB was totally freelancing.
IF this were true, #2 won't start next week for Clemson. Biggest play of the game and you get a guy, not audibling and changing the play, but keeping the play and freelancing??? He ain't playing the next week for any coach in the world IF this were true.

BUT, I think Dabo is full of chit and lying. Bush league excuse from what is appearing more and more often to be a bush league human being.

people have given Mario a lot of crap (for good reason) but he has not thrown players under the bus like Dabo the used car salesman

Chaney doesn't fumble and CB doesn't get burnt - we beat GT (despite the no kneel)

Parrish doesn't fumble into the endzone, tvd doesn't throw two picks (one in our own redzone) and fumble against UNC,we probably win that game

dabo is a clown

Advertisement
Such an idiot. 1000 different ways he could have responded but he chose to throw his young QB and assistant under the bus.

That’s the kind of **** that fractures a locker room.

(smiling happily)

Advertisement
Back