Dabo quitting today?

The Real Kirk Lazarus

Say hello to the bad guy
Advertisement

So if he doesn't quit now how can you trust the guy as a recruit? He clearly doesn't care about you or have your best interests in mind when he sells his bs to them.
do you honestly think the recruits care?

"it was in the heat of the moment, In retrospect I think this should be a good thing for my players..."

Advertisement
Even if he doesn't quit just the fact that a coach making millions says he doesn't want his players to get paid is reason enough for recruits not to go there.

Advertisement
Even if he doesn't quit just the fact that a coach making millions says he doesn't want his players to get paid is reason enough for recruits not to go there.
I would slam the fvck out of this right here if I was competing against clemson for a recruit.

We're setting up outlets and avenues for you to sign here and make money off of your likeness to the greatest extent available, but you're thinking about going to a school where you'll be coached by a man who said they'd quit before wanting that for you?

Advertisement
He doesn’t want players getting paid legally, but he doesn’t mind using his Holy Jesus shtick to have others give them illegal under the table payments.

What a guy

Advertisement

So if he doesn't quit now how can you trust the guy as a recruit? He clearly doesn't care about you or have your best interests in mind when he sells his bs to them.
1) recruits won't care but 2) he only said it because it removes some of their competitive advantage in recruiting now that kids can get paid above board.

Buddy I know they don't care, just wanted to show how much of a scumbag Dabo is
Dabo is as scummy and dirtbaggy as they get............

Smiles while holding the knife and deciding where to strike.

As they say "sliding lower than the belly of a snake"..........

Look as his eyes as he speaks all the platitudes and lies.

Dabo is for Dabo and ***** everyone else.

Advertisement
Back