Or is it looking for a Network job?He's talking like he's networking for a job.
Or is it looking for a Network job?He's talking like he's networking for a job.
His **** are doing the “U down” gesture
He has too much estrogen flowing through his body
Tait MartellWonder if TaIt is short for “Taithan”?
Well it is breast cancer awareness month lol
I think I’ll start respecting my proctologist for the slow insertion he’s resorting to, now that I’m in my 70s…I think he respects that Mario took his foot off the gas and gently ran the ball dow his throat.
It didn’t move, so it must be a man…
"I sexually identify as a fwaggot"
He also had the class after the game to go over & speak to Mensah & Mali.I think he respects that Mario took his foot off the gas and gently ran the ball dow his throat.
Spent more time on the sideline as well as on the field *****ing with officials than coaching. Dude, on the field for extended periods & no warning or flag.I hope somebody on twitter puts together a film of all then sideline cuts of him melting down after plays… they were f’ing glorious and the producers plastered them all over the broadcast last night!
broadcast was picking up the Clemson coaches screaming 'hold' on every single play. what's the point if that's all you yellDabo is like Fran Brown. Always yelling at the refs and acting the fool. After awhile refs get tired of that bs.
And it worse when your getting stomped and hoping that one call is going to change the inevitable blow out
Yeah my son asked who was doing that too.broadcast was picking up the Clemson coaches screaming 'hold' on every single play. what's the point if that's all you yell