Dabo on NIL

Dabo aka Baby Billy
Hbo Gemstoneshbo GIF by The Righteous Gemstones

Advertisement
Advertisement
Love when racist white people use god for their agenda.
Where did race enter this and what does it matter.? For God's sake? He is indeed a scumbag playing the same game as every other coach in CFB history. Including our own. But injection of this classic is pointless. Do better

Ban me maudes if this is the **** you allow as underhanded bias garbage to be posted. Show me your true colors without showing your true colors

Dabo is a corny ****3r
I never liked Dabo, but I always had some respect for him (for ending the Al Golden era and beating Bama twice in the playoffs), even though he was a little corny.

Over the last couple of seasons, I have lost all respect for him and he has quickly become my least likable coach with all his antics. Worse than Jumbo, Brian Kelly, Saban, Chip Kelly and that little smug, arrogant prick Mack Brown.

Where did race enter this and what does it matter.? For God's sake? He is indeed a scumbag playing the same game as every other coach in CFB history. Including our own. But injection of this classic is pointless. Do better

Ban me maudes if this is the **** you allow as underhanded bias garbage to be posted. Show me your true colors without showing your true colors
“Show me your true colors without showing your true colors.” The irony.

Advertisement
Dabo has always been full of crap. There's a reason why he had a problem with Mark Richt. Mark Richt, unlike Dabo is a man WHO LIVES HIS FAITH. I wouldn't be shocked if Dabo sensed that Richt saw right through him and was a prick just because.

I may have a problem with Saban, but I will say this, he's brutally honest. He is all about winning, no apologies or f**ks given. Dabo pulls this "Aw Shucks" routine, when in reality, he's your typical BS artist masquerading as a leader of young men. Deion is the same kind of BS artist, never trust wannabe prosperity preachers.

Love when racist white people use god for their agenda.
They've been using God as a pretext to ***** people over for hundreds of years. This is probably the biggest reason why I can't take mainstream Christianity seriously. I know that a lot of people screaming the loudest about being Christians would have had no problem ignoring parts of the Bible to justify keeping people like me in chains, had they been alive 200 years ago.

Not to go deep into the philosophical and social implications, but I find it hilarious that there's a specific group of administrators, coaches and fans that have a problem with NIL and players participating in capitalism. Yet, I've rarely, if ever heard those same people complain about Quinn Ewers getting paid or the Cavinder Twins. It's almost as if capitalism isn't cool if certain people benefit. I could only imagine how many lives would have been changed had players been able to participate in a truly free market 30-40 years ago. A guy like Eric ****erson would have been wealthy before he left SMU, and he wouldn't have had to hide it.

Last edited:
I never liked Dabo, but I always had some respect for him (for ending the Al Golden era and beating Bama twice in the playoffs), even though he was a little corny.

Over the last couple of seasons, I have lost all respect for him and he has quickly become my least likable coach with all his antics. Worse than Jumbo, Brian Kelly, Saban, Chip Kelly and that little smug, arrogant prick Mack Brown.
There's nothing little about Mack Brown. He is obese.

Advertisement
Lmao Dabo along with the sec teams knows the recruiting tides have turned. Now that its over the table teams like Miami and USC can compete without the fear that the ncaa will turn a blind eye to certain teams but not to others.
Not sure what’s worse. Kelly faking an accent at lsu or Dabo believing his team are holy crusaders?

Advertisement
They've been using God as a pretext to ***** people over for hundreds of years. This is probably the biggest reason why I can't take mainstream Christianity seriously. I know that a lot of people screaming the loudest about being Christians would have had no problem ignoring parts of the Bible to justify keeping people like me in chains, had they been alive 200 years ago.

Not to go deep into the philosophical and social implications, but I find it hilarious that there's a specific group of administrators, coaches and fans that have a problem with NIL and players participating in capitalism. Yet, I've rarely, if ever heard those same people complain about Quinn Ewers getting paid or the Cavinder Twins. It's almost as if capitalism isn't cool if certain people benefit. I could only imagine how many lives would have been changed had players been able to participate in a truly free market 30-40 years ago. A guy like Eric ****erson would have been wealthy before he left SMU, and he wouldn't have had to hide it.
Not exclusive to Christianity.

My higher power is a Cuban named Mario.

Advertisement
Back