DABO & Manny

Comparing diaz to dabo lol you kiddin me one is a ace recruiter the other cant recrcuit his way out of a paper bag

You could just stay off of this thread but no...you just have to share your negative *** point of view so you can bring the rest of us down with you.

It ain't going to work. Either support CMD or go find another team to support Your negative *** isn't wanted here.

GO CANES!!!

Advertisement
Don't forget that when Saban decides to retire, Alabama is going to throw GOD-like money/contract at Dabo to get him to leave Clemson.

Manny is the type hire that can be the next Dabo - come from nowhere, bring intensity, get lucky with some hires and create the buy in. Its all there - let's hope it comes up aces.

Advertisement
I don’t see Dabo leaving for bama
Why????
He is building his own legacy at clemson
Why would he want to follow the GOAT at bama???
Clemson can pay him as much as it takes and they are investing in the program at same rate to compete for ships
Even though he went to bama I do t see him wanting to follow Saban

Advertisement
lPKZrbq.png

Jesus, really?

Dabo is Dabo, the man's resume speaks for itself. Guy is likeable as **** as well.

Right beside him though is Venables. That guy is the next great coach whenever he decides to take a job. He was my first choice.

Manny, I hope he kills it, but he doesn't belong in the discussion now. Strange *** thread.

Jesus, really?

Dabo is Dabo, the man's resume speaks for itself. Guy is likeable as **** as well.

Right beside him though is Venables. That guy is the next great coach whenever he decides to take a job. He was my first choice.

Manny, I hope he kills it, but he doesn't belong in the discussion now. Strange *** thread.
There's this Alabama tradition about mama calling... I wouldnt be surprised to see Dabo bounce for Bama and Venables stays on to HC Clemson.

Advertisement
Dabo can recruit and devolop QB’s and DT’s. Can Diaz?

No Dabo can’t. His staff can. We are fine on defense. This offensive cordinator higher is just as big as the head coaching higher was imo. I mean pink and Shaq both said they want to come back to win a national championship, so we know at least they believe in Diaz defense. If we hit on the OC higher and Jarren Williams is decent we could be pretty good next year.

Dabo can recruit and devolop QB’s and DT’s. Can Diaz?

Don't know, but he seems to have the right attitude. Clemson stuck with Dabo a lot longer than Miami fans would let them. I think Diaz knows what he's in for if there's no results fairly quickly, but if they can get the offensive improvement you'd expect, then they can win the coastal and get to the ACCCG. Clemson is still on another level right now, but it's going to be a process, as much as I hate that word. Miami has to win with what they have, and recruit on the potential of what they can be. QB is a priority. Clemson doesn't do that to Alabama with Bryant.

the dumbest fuggin post yet. so because ppl did not like Dabo at first and he has worked out means that the same thing is hapening here. what a fuggin retarded idea.

Dont get me worng i love my canes but after almost 20 years of used car salesmanship, I am "wait and see" at this point

Advertisement
Dabo the Goat and Manny Diaz is next.
Shut up and Support.
People weren’t fans of Dabo at first now look.
Diaz up next 🙌
I made this point many times and got roasted for it!! Now they can see it's not about a name but about bringing in the right guy!! Brian kelly, Harbaugh and a lot of very experienced HCs are going through some growing pains or just getting out wit by younger coaches!! This game today is looking more and more like a fit for young smart innovative coaches that are willing to change with the times!!

Saban looked like someone looking for his rocking chair and whisky sour than a head coach in a championship game!! Saban use to be in these guys ear like a pitbull when they ***** up, now it looks like the dog has no more bite!! I won't be surprise if he hang it up because it just seem the guy doesn't have that fire anymore.

We don’t know what Diaz will or won’t become as a HC. Dabo was an interim Clemson HC with 6 games on his resume before being hired. Now he’s one of the best HCs in CFB. His success wasn’t overnight, it took a few seasons.

Why don’t we support Manny and the team instead of complaining?

Advertisement
Back