Dabo lost 70-33 to WVU in year 4...

Advertisement
So because Clemson caught lightning with Dabo it's in some way related to our situation with Manny?

You do realize the University of Clemson actually gives a **** about it's football program right? A BIG part of why Dabo is now Dabo is because of all the resources the UNIVERSITY CHOSE to pour into the program.

I'm not going to sit here and say Manny is a complete moron. You want to argue he could EVENTUALLY become a good head coach with more experience.....that's at least a plausible argument.

But what we have here are TWO COMPLETELY different situations. Clemson was sound from the standpoint the school itself was grounded in a place where THEY WANTED AND CARED about becoming a force. The University of Miami's administration is among the worst in college football. They don't give a flying F about football compared to schools like Clemson.

So for the love of God, stop with these retarded posts. You're comparing two completely unrelated situations. Miami's problem is rooted MUCH deeper than the current head coach. It's the intersection of apathy and incompetence.

So tired of people trying to compare Dabo to dIAZ. Stop..... dIAZ has been here 5 years now. these are his players he recruited....its his scheme.

Nothing has changed.....he beats up and pads the stats against inferior talent. Soon as he plays a half decent team he gets bent over

And we already lost to FIU. So there, we were done with our once in 10 decades embarrassing loss. We didnt need yesterday to dust our butts off after falling off the horse so catastrophically.

Advertisement
I don’t disagree with the premise of this thread, but it only matters if Manny has the insight (not hard) to make changes. Dalbo didn’t pretend like he had it all figured out. Let’s see what Manny does.
Dabo wants the best assistants possible, Manny thinks he's smarter than everyone and wants a bunch of yes men. I don't expect him to make the right call but I'm hopefully I'm wrong.

David wants the best assistants possible, Manny thinks he's smarter than everyone and wants a bunch of yes men. I don't expect him to make the right call but I'm hopefully I'm wrong.
I hope you are wrong because frankly, if you win a lot, everyone assumes you are smart whereas when your team gives up 62 points and 778 yards offense, everyone assumes you are dumb. Meaning, if Manny really wants to look smart, he doesn't need control, he needs wins.

I can't tell you how much smarter my clients think I am when I win their case as opposed to lose, even if I hire 3 experts and 21 co-counsels who do all the real work. All anyone cares about are the results. If Manny doesn't know that by now as the son of a politician, then he's an idiot. Which I am not ruling out.

Advertisement
It's a shítty way to end the regular season, but we still have a bowl game to look forward to.

Changes will be made this offseason and next year we will be in the top 10 again.

GO CANES!
Which game this year that you can point to that gives you hope that Manny and crew can get this team prepared to out play and out coach the next team in a bowl game?

Please stop trying to compare Manny/Miami to Dabo/Clemson. Do you realize that every other school who can’t get to the top or over the hump probably compares their situation to what happened with Clemson? They are the outlier not the norm. It won’t happen here or anywhere else.

Advertisement
Advertisement
1607912309859.jpeg

"SAbAn WenT 6-6 Hiz Furst YeaR at Bamuh"

Advertisement
Back