Dabo lost 70-33 to WVU in year 4...

You could say x coach lost by a million for days and you will find that most of those coaches are not successful. Dabos situation is the exception not the rule. This narrative is so brainless
No no no, when you lose by 60 or more, then you distant to be a Dabo. Don't you get it?

Advertisement
It's a shítty way to end the regular season, but we still have a bowl game to look forward to.

Changes will be made this offseason and next year we will be in the top 10 again.

GO CANES!
550 yards rushing
2 running back ran for over 230+ yards a piece

The latino Randy Shannon
Good night OP!

Not a manny fan but he fired offense last season. I don’t think it’s accurate to say he won’t make changes.
Yeah, but this is the problem. Offense is not his. Defense is all his. His fingerprints is all over it. He is not going to fire himself.

Advertisement
How dare OP bring perspective to the table! The level-headed folks of CIS will not stand for it

I don't think the scenarios are comparable. Dabo got his *** kicked and learned a lesson that he needed to get better. Sure a few times I saw linebackers over pursuing because the UNC linemen were down blocking and the UNC's running back bouncing the zone read back to the outside, but I also saw a team that had no effort. It's almost as if this team after knowing they were out of the ACC Championship was just going to go through the motions and not risk getting hurt for what in their mind was a meaningless game. Worst is Manny covering for them with his "they were emotionally drained" bull****. That was Al Golden excuse.

Advertisement
Back