Da fuq?

404Usernamenotfound

Sophomore
Premium
Why do these clowns make it seem like we have no chance against FSU? As all of you are aware, we were in the game late with the worst head coach and coordinators in the history of the NCAA for the last two years.

Miami IS going to beat FSU this year. No doubt about it in my opinion - but I have drank all the kool-aid to be had.. So i'm curious if there are any reasonable fans who think we do not stand a chance against the Seminoles similar to the opinions expressed at 7:12.

Miami Football 2016: Complete Preview of the Hurricanes | Bleacher Report

Advertisement
They should have the better roster on paoer we have good team but there used to winning at a high level we need to steal this game but if we won six straight we would act the same way. They havent lost its like we r nothing to them but thisbyear we should get it. If there qb play is good they will be tough because of cook and that defense

Canes gonna shock the world.

I don't care what the "preseason rankings" say...it wouldn't be a shock at all.

We're playing at home, in a rivalry game, with a clear advantage at quarterback and finally a competent head coach.

I'd be very disappointed if we don't beat them this year. For the love of God the last 3 years have been close and we had the worst coach in all of division 1. Zero excuse for not winning this year.

Advertisement

We're playing at home, in a rivalry game, with a clear advantage at quarterback and finally a competent head coach.

I'd be very disappointed if we don't beat them this year. For the love of God the last 3 years have been close and we had the worst coach in all of division 1. Zero excuse for not winning this year.

Man, I swear, THE ONLY thing we disagree on is Randy Shannon because I agree with most of your posts.

The QB makes all the difference. In Miami , in that stadium. Volume on fleek. It will be very tough for FSU. They do have talent and maybe are even favorites now. But at game time I'd say -3 canes. Brad makes the difference here IMO. Cook goes over 100 but still not enough.

Sent from my SM-G925T using Tapatalk

Man, I swear, THE ONLY thing we disagree on is Randy Shannon because I agree with most of your posts.
Golden is worse than Shannon. Worse, Shannon tried to make changes. And no way he field that defense that as the worse cane D of all time. And he was a first time HC.

Sent from my SM-G925T using Tapatalk

I think the biggest swing factor of this game will be if our D-Line rises to the occasion. They have a tough OL and Cook moving in behind them. Kool has to get these kids playing up to their potential and we will win this game. Kaaya will get us points, but can we stop them...really Cook?

Advertisement
Think the key to the game period will be the trenches on both sides .. To me last year the inability to stop the run and inability to run the ball was the deciding factor

That stadium is going to be INSANE if we go in undefeated, and I am confident we will. FSU won't know what hit them from the start, and Jameis Winston and Al Golden won't be there to save them.

Why do these clowns make it seem like we have no chance against FSU? As all of you are aware, we were in the game late with the worst head coach and coordinators in the history of the NCAA for the last two years.

Miami IS going to beat FSU this year. No doubt about it in my opinion - but I have drank all the kool-aid to be had.. So i'm curious if there are any reasonable fans who think we do not stand a chance against the Seminoles similar to the opinions expressed at 7:12.

maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan, I just got threw listening to them. Felder had the audacity saying "The U" is old and these kids need to be cutting edge, starting something new?? TF?? BR is about 40 minutes from the crib....ya boy might have to make a trip down there real quick.

I'm more worried about ND, UNC, and VT on a short week than I am FSU. Their returning QB sucks, or he's going to lose his job to a player with zero experience. Their OL always sucks under Tricket, and their WRs are an okay unit. Defensively they are good, but we match up well against them.

Advertisement
Just load up and stop Cook. Who is the qb for FSU again? Whoever that guy is he wont beat us with his arm.

I actually think we will beat them easily.

Did this dude say that Kaaya was only good partially because he was a system QB???? Did I hear that right. What was Coley's system?

Advertisement
They'll be extremely tough to beat:

Offense- Will be improved from last year as they return every starter. More experience. Arguably the best RB in the nation.

Defense- Elite d-line and secondary.

But we need this one bad and we can definitely take it.

I with you Bro on both points, worst coaches in ncaa and should have beat them last year. They got their sheat handed to them by upstart conference USA Houston with 3 weeks to prepare. Hoping to break in a new QB. Yet we don't stand a chance with our new team? WTF scares you so much about freeshoes? These fools go by recruiting to determine who wins. We saw last year how that worked out for them. We get in that butt this year.

Look at what BC and Houston did with Cook.

Sell out to stop the run , beat the crap out of Cook and make QB beat you.

When we played aggressive on offense Kaaya has ripped their D apart the last
2 years.

Listening to these clowns makes me want to punch them in the throat.

We keep losing to these guys because Cook keeps demolishing us. Besides him being really good, this has happened for two reasons:

1. First, Golden's well documented, systematic bloatation of all of our defenders. Cook is a fast and shifty dude. Pretty much the worst thing you can do is bulk up, add a bunch of bad weight and try to tackle that guy. He has a couple highlight reel type runs against our defense where he makes our guys look like a bunch of fat guys trying to tackle him because we were a bunch of fat guys trying to tackle him.

2. Our retarded defensive scheme that always had us engaging the rb after he was several yards downfield with a head of steam. Whether it was cook or any other rb we faced, rarely did we engage them at or behind the los. Rather it was always at the second or third level.

Cook is insanely fast. He's deceptively powerful. You don't put a hand on him until the second level and he's going to make people look dumb. There have been a number of teams that have held cook in check the last couple years. Those teams all spent a lot of time in the backfield, disrupting cook before he could get up to ludicrous speed. This isn't some secret to stopping cook, it's this way with any great rb. Hit them in the backfield. Make them work around guys in the backfield. Disrupt them. We've all seen the stats on Diaz and Kool. We're going to live in the backfield this year and this is why I think we will fair a lot better against cook (and FSU) this time around.

Advertisement
Back