Daño, QB sliding, and kwaksuckers on tv

bear

Sophomore
First of all I freaking hate Dabo and would gladly relish an opportunity to smack his *** one day. Kicking a 61 yard field goal or going hurry up with 25 seconds left is the **** that I can’t take from that ***. Second pussified QB sliding is also bull****. - if taken at face value then the RB’s should also be sliding. It is football not ballet. Although I was ****ed at Amati yesterday part of me feels happy he did it. Lastly the kwaksuckers on TV last night ate so much Clemson kwak they are in the hospital with ****s coming out of their ears, noses, mouths and asses. And yeah can we scheme better next time?

Advertisement
While I can' put it as eloquently as you did, I was getting nauseated listening to Herbstreit suck up to DAbo. And when his kid hit the field it was unreal...

What’s the problem with trying to score as many points as possible? Dabo and Clemson weren’t always dominating opponents like this. They once sucked too. They’ve earned this right. The 61 yard field goal attempt call by Dabo was dumb and it backfired on him. What else is there to say

I've always thought that once you get past 10 yards, a QB shouldn't be allowed to slide.

It's a bull**** rule that they can hurt the defence with a scramble, then get off scot free.

Advertisement
You scramble and you are a de facto running back. Sliding is such pussified **** that it drives me crazy.

All of those rules to include throwing the ball away once outside the tackles have really changed things. All records obtained by modern day quarterbacks are garbage IMO. Cant hit a receiver, cant hit a qb, slides, outside the pocket...

My favorite is when the QB runs to the sidelines and instead of running out turns up field for a few more yards because she knows she can't be touched. Then when you hit her she screams for a flag.

I like Lawrence and would take him on the Fins if we didn't grab Tua last year. However, when he was dancing on the sidelines after the questionable helmet to the chest call all I could think was to take out his knees and when he complained just tell him he earned it because we can't hit him anywhere else. Spike the ball in my face? Punk was gifted a few drives so ole Sunshine could keep his pretty looks.

Advertisement
Back