D1 Baseball preseason poll #3

Advertisement
Caught a few innings of yesterday's scrimmage. Garland was a disaster. McFarland was better but a bit wild.

Do you guys know how many of our games are going to be on ACC Network? It's been awesome the last few seasons to be able to watch the majority of games on ESPN3. My cable carrier doesn't have ACC Network and I'm worried the games won't be on ESPN3 anymore.

Advertisement
Do you guys know how many of our games are going to be on ACC Network? It's been awesome the last few seasons to be able to watch the majority of games on ESPN3. My cable carrier doesn't have ACC Network and I'm worried the games won't be on ESPN3 anymore.
TV hasn’t been announced yet, but the streaming games on ACCN Extra also require an ACCN subscription now.

Back in the fall Diaz looked similarly awful as Garland and he's no longer on the team.

Advertisement

With Louisville and Vandy losing two of three, might next weekend be 1 vs 2 in the D1Baseball rankings?

Are some of those teams playing in tournaments? Michigan Vandy UCONN and others played multiple teams.

Are some of those teams playing in tournaments? Michigan Vandy UCONN and others played multiple teams.

Vandy Uconn Michigan, and Cal Poly were all in the MLB-run tournament in Arizona, pretty sure Michigan played Az St while they were there too

Advertisement
Back