D

Seems like the game has adjusted to the speed at this level....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Mccloud was absolutely awful too. Fsu probaly had 50-60 yards off his missed tackles or bad angles. He's really regressed this year

Finally somebody has said it haven't seen this kid make a play yet. The hype machine on him needs to simmer down

Advertisement
Mccloud was absolutely awful too. Fsu probaly had 50-60 yards off his missed tackles or bad angles. He's really regressed this year

Finally somebody has said it haven't seen this kid make a play yet. The hype machine on him needs to simmer down

I said it in the game thread in all caps and today it was on full display. He looks like he did beginning of last year

He was livid with Knowles on that last TD. He should've had safety help over the top. Glad he's figured it out over these last few games

He flipped his **** on Knowles and rightfully so.
Why the **** was Knowles on the field???

Redwine blew the coverage on the Izzo TD, missed a couple tackles and lost contain Patrick big run early on.

I actually think that was Knowles, not redwine on that play who was at fault. Redwine went with the slot receiver and Knowles was over the top of Quarterman and should have picked up the tight end.

Advertisement
Advertisement
He was livid with Knowles on that last TD. He should've had safety help over the top. Glad he's figured it out over these last few games

He flipped his **** on Knowles and rightfully so.
Why the **** was Knowles on the field???

Redwine blew the coverage on the Izzo TD, missed a couple tackles and lost contain Patrick big run early on.

No I believe that was knowles too who blew that coverage on the Izzo td. Redwine wasn't out there bc he was hurt I believe

Advertisement
Really need this 2018 recruiting class to come in. Jaquan Johnson was only legit safety vs fsu
Missed an easy INT

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Or you can look at it as he broke up a potential touchdown. I wasn't at the game but from the TV screen it seemed that jimbo wanted to take several shots down field but Blackman didn't pull the trigger. Commentators did mention a couple times it was good coverage.

Anyways don't mean to derail the thread from Dee Delaney.

Advertisement
Back