D$ thoughts on yesterday's game?

Advertisement
Why?

Is like asking a rape victim to give you a play by play recap of the incident. Best to just forget it ever happened.

we lost 58-0. Kaaya was hurt on a 2 man rush. Golden left scott in the game to try to save his *** down 51-0 and got the dude hurt. We can't stop the run. More than half the games this year we have now given up 300 yards in one half.

All you need to know.

Driving from North Carolina mountains. Will post when I'm back.

Until then, I will say this- I'd be surprised if Golden is our coach against Duke. If he is, I expect a Muschamp scenario. Trying to get something solid enough to report.

Not sure what the OP is trying to accomplish or what his/her motivation is. What more is D Money going to say that's not already been said multiple times on this board? What we saw yesterday was the worst loss in the program's history. A complete embarrassment. It was so bad that the opposing team didn't even go to the locker room for halftime because there was literally nothing they needed to adjust or change. What is somebody else going to say about what we all saw yesterday?

Advertisement
Driving from North Carolina mountains. Will post when I'm back.

Until then, I will say this- I'd be surprised if Golden is our coach against Duke. If he is, I expect a Muschamp scenario. Trying to get something solid enough to report.

I like this.... A lot

Advertisement
1zbTg.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back