D$ - Question on Shannon & NCAA

gcane44

Junior
I believe I recall you mentioning that he wasn't interviewed by the NCAA until relatively recently (some time this year?). If that is the case, do you think there is anything to the timing of him finally accepting a coaching position what seems like shortly after that?

I'm basically hoping that his timing of accepting a new job relates directly to his communications with the NCAA and hopefully having their blessing (clearing him).

Advertisement
That's interesting. I can't confirm or deny, but Shannon has never really been a focal point of the investigation.

Advertisement
So, if Shannon isn't a focal point, would that mean lack of institutional control is not really an issue? Regardless of the affect on institutional control, that sounds like good news for UM>

Say what you will about Shannon but at least he TRIED to control it. Rogue assistants knew he couldn't handle it.

Advertisement
Shannon's UM money is running out, he had to accept a job.

My understanding is now UM has to pay him less since he took another job. I think he is trying to learn how to run a program still.

the point is that TCU HIRED him. not that Shannon took a job. smfh.

presumably TCU would have word through the grapevine if Shannon was cleared or not. the fact that they took him is the best news that we've had since that ****** Robinson wrote his fantastic story last year

Advertisement
Back