D money

mlw352

Sophomore
Do you know who our top target at quarterback is for next season as well as who would you like to see us go after

Advertisement
Advertisement
Y'all some hoes I've been on this board longer then all of you **** Y'all police the board and have no type of actual content to bring and try to throw hate on anyone who is asking general questions or trying to start an actually informative thread that's crazy to me

Do y'all have any actual information on possible 2019 qbs I think that's our most important time for another qb it'll be him who's our guy after kosi

Advertisement
giphy.gif

I suspect the OP could have used better language, but I believe he is referring to whom are we targeting in 2019.

punctuation is a good thing with it there is clarity in the written word such clarity help us to communicate our thoughts to others

Punctuation is a good thing. With it, there is clarity in the written word. Such clarity helps us to communicate our thoughts to others.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I'm driving sorry y'all can't understand what is posted

How about you stop texting and driving you idiot. You're going to get somebody hurt over a conversation about somebody who we might recruit two years from now. Doesn't seem especially urgent does it now?

Hey Peter Ariz, are there any good Juco long snappers in the 2024 class? Can you give me a scouting report on all of them?

Advertisement
Back