D looked good.... whole team looked good

prophet305

Recruit
Premium
I have to like what I saw out there. The d was way more aggressive. Swarming. Yearby looked great. Kaaya is the first QB I have had confidence in since Dorsy. I think we are turning the corner.

Advertisement
Now we have to play stupid triple option after gaining some momentum. This D has looked bad against the read option and other option plays so far this year. I will say Golden seems to have GT's number.

Advertisement
I have to like what I saw out there. The d was way more aggressive. Swarming. Yearby looked great. Kaaya is the first QB I have had confidence in since Dorsy. I think we are turning the corner.

you missed

P.S. Duke(NC) looked like **** and is ****.

Come on canes since birth, you know you want to say it. Here drink some of the koolaid and say I believe!

Advertisement
Everyone was saying how Dook was gonna thump us, then we win by 2 scores and it's not worth ****. Theese guys! Haha

Advertisement
The pocket protector croWd thinks beating an unranked DUKE TEAM at home by 12 is impressive? Jesus Christ smh

Advertisement
D played a lot better i honestly thought i was watching the wrong game for a minute however the O cord wtf is wrong with him? Run the **** ball if they cant stop you. When you need 5 yards and you decide to throw use the middle of the field not some 20 yard out to force WR out of bounds. We should of beat them by thirty if Coley would of used his head. AG needs to real his *** in too like he did No D this week. That scheme changed because of the pressure and it forced AG hands

The pocket protector croWd thinks beating an unranked DUKE TEAM at home by 12 is impressive? Jesus Christ smh

As opposed to the miserable c0cksuckers who predicted that we would lose while giving up 50 points? It's okay to admit that you blew it. How much did we cost you tonight?

The team looked good. The coaching looked ******. What coach calls a timeout with a minute before halftime before punting.

Advertisement
Back