D-Jax

QSTOKES

Sophomore
Didn't see much of him last night except in mop up duty. Was expecting him to help inside this year at DT, especially on passing downs. I was turnt last night so vision was kinda blurry but I didn't see much of him maybe I'm tripping.. Also didn't see when Mike Smith got hurt. What's up with D-Jax?

Advertisement
Demetrius is a fine young man but if we’re being honest he’s never truly lived up to his potential here.

There is still a bit of time left and I certainly will be pulling for him.

I think they’re slowly working him back into the rotation from the injury. He played some st’s last game and maybe a few plays on the dL.

Every game you’ll see more than the last , which is huge. He’s our best run stopping de and versatile enough to move inside on pass downs.

With the brutal depth on the dl, we can definitely use him.

Advertisement
That injury has seemed to definitely bother him. Shame, he was a nice complimentary piece to what we have.

I actually think he has over achieved.
I concur with this. He came over from Booker T after playing only ONE year of high school football. He was a basketball player before even playing football. He has developed into a nice rotational player while at UM. Once he gets fully healthy, he will be closer to what we saw the first couple of games last year than what we've seen so far.

Demetrius is a fine young man but if we’re being honest he’s never truly lived up to his potential here.

LMAO! Come on. D Jackson was never even close to an elite football player coming out of high school. He's actually exceeded expectations.

Advertisement

I won’t sit here and listen to you bash one of the better humans we’ll ever have in this program.

I expect better of you , bashing players is unacceptable. He’s been a good player here.

Either you apologize , take some time off to cool down or I’ll be forced to beat the **** out of you ,then use my connections to have you banned. And I’m talking IP address you son of a *****.

LMAO! Come on. D Jackson was never even close to an elite football player coming out of high school. He's actually exceeded expectations.
He’s had some very good games for us in the past. He’s coming off a fairly major knee injury. Give it time dude

With this post it’s clear you have very little football knowledge and don’t even follow the team that closely.

The only reason you post on this board is to bring attention to yourself.

Advertisement
I won’t sit here and listen to you bash one of the better humans we’ll ever have in this program.

I expect better of you , bashing players is unacceptable. He’s been a good player here.

Either you apologize , take some time off to cool down or I’ll be forced to beat the **** out of you ,then use my connections to have you banned. And I’m talking IP address you son of a *****.

I certainly did not mean to offfend, friend.

As I said, Demetrius is a fine human being and has been an exquisite example to the youth.

However, during his recruitment many insiders thought he had a higher ceiling than Chad Thomas, who ended up having an outstanding career.

So while Demetrius has made some meaningful on the field contributions, he has not lived up to the level of hype surrounding him when he entered the program.

That’s all I was trying to say.

I would never bash one of our players. They pour their blood, sweat and tears out for us and we should be eternally greatful.

God bless them all.

I certainly did not mean to offfend, friend.

As I said, Demetrius is a fine human being and has been an exquisite example to the youth.

However, during his recruitment many insiders thought he had a higher ceiling than Chad Thomas, who ended up having an outstanding career.

So while Demetrius has made some meaningful on the field contributions, he has not lived up to the level of hype surrounding him when he entered the program.

That’s all I was trying to say.

I would never bash one of our players. They pour their blood, sweat and tears out for us and we should be eternally greatful.

God bless them all.

Well .....as long as you’re sorry.

Walk with Jesus.

dawg stfu.

Played one year of basketball in HS..... Coming off a knee injury....

IF ANYTHING, HE EXCEEDED EXPECTATIONS.

Advertisement
i don't think he's back one hundred percent. he certainly seems a lot slower and less explosive than before. hopefully he recovers, he's a great kid and make a lot of plays for us last year

Advertisement
Back