D.J. Johnson

I believe Pete told us about him but okay

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was on him a month before Pete, you wanna go check the threads I created newbie?? No Offense to Pete because I love his articles and I get more info out of him than anybody else, but I brought DJ to light on this board

The difference is Pete gets his info from coaches and recruits. You get yours by passing on what you read in an article or message board then try to act like an insider.
That said, I love all the info you gather and bring to board. Its much appreciated.

I don't act like an insider, everybody who's asked me would tell you that I've never have been or claimed to be an insider. Btw No one ever gives me credit for how many times I've come on this board and said this guy is serious about UM or this guy all UF off my gut without any kind of informational backing and guess what?? I've been right majority of the time and I never come on here and brag about it like others do but the one time I say something I get chastised, this is part of the reason I've stopped doing my updates and the same thing happens to 252cane.

Some of us do, and I for one really enjoy the reports.

I don't give a tinker's **** what your sources are.

You do good stuff. Pete does good stuff.

We're starving right now, and every tidbit is greatly appreciated.

Advertisement
OT but what happened with our interest with Guy Thomas. I just watched his film and was impressed. Are his grades bad?

OT but what happened with our interest with Guy Thomas. I just watched his film and was impressed. Are his grades bad?

Transfered to booker t. Him not starting at Columbus is really bad, when the player that started over him wasn't very athletic or highly productive.

Last edited:
Advertisement

I was on him a month before Pete, you wanna go check the threads I created newbie?? No Offense to Pete because I love his articles and I get more info out of him than anybody else, but I brought DJ to light on this board

This is a quite strange and cringy response.

He didn't do anything last season at columbus, especially with someone like josh uche who was getting double teamed every play

Advertisement
Pete is the plug to the coaching staff

Z is the plug to 247, Rivals, Scout, BR, etc, etc

Know your roll and do your thing. We all apart of this team together.

Advertisement

PatonBack.gif

Advertisement
I say we key in on him and Jordan Wright, lock them up, and then throw the kitchen sink at Chatfield, Bonitto, and Charlton & Head Jr. from the Ridge in '18...

I say we key in on him and Jordan Wright, lock them up, and then throw the kitchen sink at Chatfield, Bonitto, and Charlton & Head Jr. from the Ridge in '18...

I'm on board with that strategy.

Just makes sense to me. I know Parks is impressive, but right now, it doesn't look like we'll ever climb up from 4th or 5th on his list. You've got two guys that have the build & athleticism that scream NFL future that we seem to lead for. You can't take that for granted and slow-play them for the sake of convincing a kid that may not wanna be convinced. If Parks has a change of heart, it's gonna be during or after the upcoming season and if he wants in, you make room. By then DJ and Wright could be sealed up and Parks would be the icing. If he doesn't, there's an extra spot available for an extra 2018 savage.

Advertisement
Back