D’eriq King 👑

Please God if you ever wanted to do something for me this like this would be it. Lol idk why Williams would even stay bringing in king is the biggest slap in the face you can have.
Correct me if I’m wrong but Jarren will be a redshirt sophomore this year. This is King’s last year so even if JW loses the job he’d have 2 more years after King leaves.

Advertisement
Correct me if I’m wrong but Jarren will be a redshirt sophomore this year. This is King’s last year so even if JW loses the job he’d have 2 more years after King leaves.
Yeah so you saying i was the starter for the season and you bring in another guy for a year I’m suppose to be a back up again? Lol you think he’s mentally that tough? We not talking Hurts here...

Yeah so you saying i was the starter for the season and you bring in another guy for a year I’m suppose to be a back up again? Lol you think he’s mentally that tough? We not talking Hurts here...
He could be. He didn’t have a good season so it’s not like he’d be highly sought after

Advertisement
At least 2 QBs transfer and it honestly wouldn't shock me if all 3 who played this year transfer.

Don’t forget about TVD and Matochas development this year and how important it is. King will ball I’m sure but it’s just a bridge to one of those guys. They’re needed in the long run to sustain.

Don’t forget about TVD and Matochas development this year and how important it is. King will ball I’m sure but it’s just a bridge to one of those guys. They’re needed in the long run to sustain.
Who knows about QB recruiting. Only one can play at a time. Miami could land a total stud in 2021 that starts as a true freshman once King leaves. Or King could ball out so well that another stud transfer comes over next year. Just never know. Personally I hope TVD is a stable 3-4 year starter as that is what the program needs - mature & stable leadership. But again, just never know.

I do think it would be best if JW transfers out. Not a leader at this point in his life. Hopefully he matures and kicks a$$ wherever he ends up.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back