D’eriq King 👑

Advertisement
Spring practice is going to be electric! Lot's of competition. I want to see how the QBs react to the uptick in talent and competition from TVD and King entering the QB room. We will find out who the mentally weak/fragile ones are pretty quickly. Competitive pressure shows who the true leaders are and who the pretenders are. JW, Kosi and Tate have to show improve mechanics, study habits, leadership and maturity or transfer out. Same goes for the receiver room. Pressure busts pipes or makes diamonds. We'll see.

Advertisement
Spring practice is going to be electric! Lot's of competition. I want to see how the QBs react to the uptick in talent and competition from TVD and King entering the QB room. We will find out who the mentally weak/fragile ones are pretty quickly. Competitive pressure shows who the true leaders are and who the pretenders are. JW, Kosi and Tate have to show improve mechanics, study habits, leadership and maturity or transfer out. Same goes for the receiver room. Pressure busts pipes or makes diamonds. We'll see.
Some have to go were not gonna have 6 qbs

Who is first to transfer? I’m sure some schools start later than Miami allowing them to transfer and take part in spring.

Perry, Williams, Tate... I’ll go with Williams. Tate already transferred. Perry appears to enjoy Miami.

Advertisement
Perry will stay simply because he has no other options. Not even a FCS school would have interest at this point. JW very likely leaves, if he gets his head on straight he'll be a decent QB somewhere else

Advertisement
Tate changes position to WR, Perry stays, and JW enters the portal.
Please God if you ever wanted to do something for me this like this would be it. Lol idk why Williams would even stay bringing in king is the biggest slap in the face you can have.

Advertisement
Please God if you ever wanted to do something for me this like this would be it. Lol idk why Williams would even stay bringing in king is the biggest slap in the face you can have.

LMAO. ******* sports fans, bro. Hilarious.

Advertisement
Back